Your nexus has been dropped?

This is a discussion on Your nexus has been dropped? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am very interested in buying this phone. However I am with 2 questions: 1) Your phone ever fallen? because I saw reports in hdblod.it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your nexus has been dropped?

Question Your nexus has been dropped?

I am very interested in buying this phone.

However I am with 2 questions:

1) Your phone ever fallen? because I saw reports in hdblod.it that fall, the screen breaks.
    Source: VIDEOCONFRONTO: Multitouch dell'iPhone paragonato a quello del Nexus One di Google

2) The multi touch is worse in the nexus one?
    Source: Schermo capacitivo Nexus One inferiore ad altri?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think it depends how you drop it. I dropped mine when it was in the foamy case , nothing broke and it works fine, I got lucky. I'm not sure about the multi-touch because I've never owned a Iphone. It works fine for me on the N1

Thank you for your reply.

I used a translator, I thought I could not understand me.

I hope for more answers.

I've dropped my phone once without any protection. Left a little mark but thats it. Very durable phone xD. There is a problem with multitouch on HTC Phones. The axis flipping problem; however, Cyanogen from XDA explained that the problem seems to be a file in the ROM, and can be fixed, not completely though.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ezeddiekun have you rooted yet?

Nope not yet. Why?
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just asking, coz the hype in the thread neonmonster created is crazy. I thought you might have succumed to the dark side. muahahahahahaha.

1.) Don't drop any mobile phone. They break. The N1 is no different. If you're the clumsy type, then protect it with a case.

2.) "Multitouch" is a patented software owned by Apple Industries. The N1, or any other non-iPhone, does not support nor use it.

What the N1 does use is a similar program named "Pinch to Zoom." This is still in development with anticipated upgrades in the near future. Because of negative media coverage when the N1 was initially launched, Pinch to Zoom was included in the recent OTA update ahead of schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    1.) Don't drop any mobile phone. They break. The N1 is no different. If you're the clumsy type, then protect it with a case.

2.) "Multitouch" is a patented software owned by Apple Industries. The N1, or any other non-iPhone, does not support nor use it.

What the N1 does use is a similar program named "Pinch to Zoom." This is still in development with anticipated upgrades in the near future. Because of negative media coverage when the N1 was initially launched, Pinch to Zoom was included in the recent OTA update ahead of schedule.
    +1

dropping any cell phone is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Just asking, coz the hype in the thread neonmonster created is crazy. I thought you might have succumed to the dark side. muahahahahahaha.
    I won't go to the dark side.... atleast not yet!
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links