The one thing I still miss about my iPhone...

This is a discussion on The one thing I still miss about my iPhone... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Weird to say it but I kind of miss evil Apple being the bad guy and trying to control all of our phones. I miss ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The one thing I still miss about my iPhone...

Wink The one thing I still miss about my iPhone...

Weird to say it but I kind of miss evil Apple being the bad guy and trying to control all of our phones. I miss the challenge and being able to strike back with a jailbreak. I know you can be "bad" and root your N1 but its not really the same for me since Google is a great company that is totally open and customer oriented and the Nexus One fulfills all of my needs right out of the box so there is no badguy to fight against and make things fun.

The iPhone jailbreak community was really a family since everyone had the same phone and was always working together against "the man". With the android and the Nexus One there are so many android phones that the community as a whole feels some fractured since everyone is on different forums. So far XDA, Phandroid, and Nexus One Forums have been the best with community involvement but I am sure over time it will get better.

Thanks guys for being great and helping me with all my questions. Hope we can continue to stick together helping each other out.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Weird to say it but I kind of miss evil Apple being the bad guy and trying to control all of our phones. I miss the challenge and being able to strike back with a jailbreak. I know you can be "bad" and root your N1 but its not really the same for me since Google is a great company that is totally open and customer oriented and the Nexus One fulfills all of my needs right out of the box so there is no badguy to fight against and make things fun.

The iPhone jailbreak community was really a family since everyone had the same phone and was always working together against "the man". With the android and the Nexus One there are so many android phones that the community as a whole feels some fractured since everyone is on different forums. So far XDA, Phandroid, and Nexus One Forums have been the best with community involvement but I am sure over time it will get better.

Thanks guys for being great and helping me with all my questions. Hope we can continue to stick together helping each other out.
    it was like that when it was just the g1. except you were fighting the fact that you were basically a beta tester
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

N_1
    I miss pressing the keypad letters and they actually hit the right key. And the great auto correct spelling.
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    I miss pressing the keypad letters and they actually hit the right key. And the great auto correct spelling.
    Smart Keyboard

You have joined the Android Army. That in itself is a strick against the Evil Apple Empire. Everytime you use your N1, download an app from the market, or convert a friend to Android, is a blow against Apple.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post

You have joined the Android Army. That in itself is a strick against the Evil Apple Empire. Everytime you use your N1, download an app from the market, or convert a friend to Android, is a blow against Apple.
    True. Go android!

I love my Nexus and I love Google. The Android operating system is awesome and allows me to do anything I would ever want in a phone. Except PS1 emulator. But it will come I'm sure. Anyways, I have been trying to convert iphone users, and was almost successful with one, but he has ATT and won't sacrifice 3g. As far as everyone else, I think I'm overdoing it. Instead of falling in love with Android as I have, they are resenting it and clinging to apple more and more. Maybe I'll stop rubbing all of the advantages in their face.

Apple being evil isnt what I really miss... its the group, the team, the community that really sticks together and is always thinking of new ideas and has alot of togetherness. Having an evil apple empire just bands people together.

Its like when guys come back from the army and cant make friends like they did before since everyone stays to themselves unlike when they were in the army and had brothers...

Two things about N1 in Apple's favor.

First
    I don't think we would ever have a N1 if it hadn't been for the iPhone.

2nd
    the touch screen on the iphone is soooo much smoother and sensitive than the N1's.

Sorry, but that's hard facts.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1 View Post
    ...the touch screen on the iphone is soooo much smoother and sensitive than the N1's.
    My N1's touch screen is extremely smooth and sensitive. Maybe yours' is broke. Hurry and return it for a refund; maybe you can get your iPhone back :rofl3:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links