Phone puts me in Moscow? Wtf?

This is a discussion on Phone puts me in Moscow? Wtf? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Every once in awhile, my phone will put me located in Moscow. I have GPS on and everything. My weather widgets randomly changed to Moscow, ...

Thread: Phone puts me in Moscow? Wtf?

Phone puts me in Moscow? Wtf?

Every once in awhile, my phone will put me located in Moscow. I have GPS on and everything. My weather widgets randomly changed to Moscow, and i'm like wtf? So i went into Maps, and sure as hell it put me on a bridge in moscow.

I noticed this a week ago, when I buzzed on the maps with a picture, and someone commented it, and when I looked at it, it too located me in Moscow. I look at the picture I took on my phone in the gallery, and it says 'moscow'.

Haha...so what the hell happened? It's back to normal now, but why does that keep happening. DO I have an evil twin stealing my thunder in moscow?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

jah
    My phone does the same but wish Espoo, Finland. It drives me nuts. And it usually does it when the radio is screwed up and the phone needs a reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Every once in awhile, my phone will put me located in Moscow. I have GPS on and everything. My weather widgets randomly changed to Moscow, and i'm like wtf? So i went into Maps, and sure as hell it put me on a bridge in moscow.

I noticed this a week ago, when I buzzed on the maps with a picture, and someone commented it, and when I looked at it, it too located me in Moscow. I look at the picture I took on my phone in the gallery, and it says 'moscow'.

Haha...so what the hell happened? It's back to normal now, but why does that keep happening. DO I have an evil twin stealing my thunder in moscow?
    It maybe a software glitch, as Jah said do a basic reset. i.e remove battery for about three minutes then fire up the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post

Your phone is trying to tell you something. Your destiny is in Moscow. Drop everything and go to that bridge!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

пить меньше надо

Quote Originally Posted by Vladi AK View Post
    пить меньше надо
    Only once, but I was really, really drunk.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

haha thats pretty funny

cxm
    Quote Originally Posted by JECHO View Post
    haha thats pretty funny
    especially as it translates to "you should drink less"

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links