google voice numbers

This is a discussion on google voice numbers within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; could someone confirm that google voice gives 2 numbers? one as a phone line and one as a voicemail number? so essentially since i have ...

Thread: google voice numbers

google voice numbers

could someone confirm that google voice gives 2 numbers? one as a phone line and one as a voicemail number? so essentially since i have a plan with tmobile i basically have 4 numbers, 2 each for phone, and 2 each for vm.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can use your Google Voice number as your phone number.

ok, but does that mean i have 4 numbers? i dont want to give out a new number b/c my cell number is worth keeping forever, b/c it's easy to remember

If you want to use your current cell number, then you can use Google Voice to handle your voicemails only, and this would allow you to keep your same cell phone number and still get the benefits of Google Voice.

So if you want to keep your same cell phone number, then no you just use Google Voice to handle your voicemails.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links