google voice, no love?

This is a discussion on google voice, no love? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by drsutphin Originally Posted by N_1 I have tired it for two weeks and just dropped it like a bad habit two days ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: google voice, no love?

Quote Originally Posted by drsutphin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    I have tired it for two weeks and just dropped it like a bad habit two days ago, since then I have installed T-Mob visual voice mail and works so much better. The clarity and ability to delete those annoying messages with ease is un deniable the best voice mail program out there for people who don't want to dial there SP for voice mail. Mabey in a year or two when GV gets better I will try it again though for the benefit of the doubt of possible improvement. Plus its nice not to have google in control of ever aspect of my calls, who is calling me and their phone numbers. T-mob has enough of that info.
    I am hopefully getting Visual Voicemail set up tonight, I have to call T-Mobile after work. Google Voice doesn't work for me, since I somehow got a flexpay plan with my new T-Mobile plan. I wish I had known that it doesn't work with flexpay beforehand, because I got an amazing Google Voice phone number to use with my Nexus One, lol.
    so you have to call tmobile to set it up? I was hoping there was just an app I could download. So far Google voice hasn't been awful but it isn't real crisp either.

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drsutphin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    I have tired it for two weeks and just dropped it like a bad habit two days ago, since then I have installed T-Mob visual voice mail and works so much better. The clarity and ability to delete those annoying messages with ease is un deniable the best voice mail program out there for people who don't want to dial there SP for voice mail. Mabey in a year or two when GV gets better I will try it again though for the benefit of the doubt of possible improvement. Plus its nice not to have google in control of ever aspect of my calls, who is calling me and their phone numbers. T-mob has enough of that info.
    I am hopefully getting Visual Voicemail set up tonight, I have to call T-Mobile after work. Google Voice doesn't work for me, since I somehow got a flexpay plan with my new T-Mobile plan. I wish I had known that it doesn't work with flexpay beforehand, because I got an amazing Google Voice phone number to use with my Nexus One, lol.
    so you have to call tmobile to set it up? I was hoping there was just an app I could download. So far Google voice hasn't been awful but it isn't real crisp either.
    From what I have heard, you download the app and then call T-Mobile to add it to your account. When I installed the app and tried to activate it on my phone, it said I had to upgrade, so I assume that's what I have to do.

N_1
    Quote Originally Posted by russtnail View Post
    Thanks for all the opinions. Just got and invite thanks to drsutphin. I'll check it out for sure. I wasn't expecting the transcriptions to really be all that great anyway. Just pretty interested in the service and won't mind being able to see my voicemails and delete them without going to them. I'll let you know how it works out.
    Tmobile visual voice mail does the same thing, I really don't know what the difference is between the two? What am I missing here?
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links