Somewhat Disappointing Policies for DOA Nexus One

This is a discussion on Somewhat Disappointing Policies for DOA Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My N1 arrived DOA - only would get to the first bootloader screen a couple times, if it would even boot at all. HTC is ...

Thread: Somewhat Disappointing Policies for DOA Nexus One

Somewhat Disappointing Policies for DOA Nexus One

My N1 arrived DOA - only would get to the first bootloader screen a couple times, if it would even boot at all. HTC is indeed doing a device swap for me, but both HTC and T-Mobile told me that my 14 day trial period started when I received the phone, and not when I could actually start using service. Depending on the amount of time it takes to get the replacement, I may end up with only a full day or two to test the service before I have to make a decision on whether or not I stick with it.

Did anyone else run into this, and do I need to be just more persistent, or am I SOL with getting the trial period extended?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jdd48 View Post
    My N1 arrived DOA - only would get to the first bootloader screen a couple times, if it would even boot at all. HTC is indeed doing a device swap for me, but both HTC and T-Mobile told me that my 14 day trial period started when I received the phone, and not when I could actually start using service. Depending on the amount of time it takes to get the replacement, I may end up with only a full day or two to test the service before I have to make a decision on whether or not I stick with it.

Did anyone else run into this, and do I need to be just more persistent, or am I SOL with getting the trial period extended?
    Wow that sucks bro I would have been devastated if my Nexus One arrived DOA. Hope you decide to stick with one.

Yea - it does suck. The thing I am most worried about is if it turns out the battery and not the unit itself is defective. Then I'd have to wait on a battery and probably be forced to cancel, having never gotten to even try TMO service, or the N1 for that matter.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links