Nexus One on ATT

This is a discussion on Nexus One on ATT within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; You can just use the app apndroid from the market to disable data. I've used it for a month or so now and I don't ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus One on ATT

You can just use the app apndroid from the market to disable data. I've used it for a month or so now and I don't have a single data charge aside from the first time I powered on the phone and it updated itself. That way if you need to use data for some reason you can by just turning off apndroid.

As far as if you need the data plan or not, I think it depends on your intended use. If you have access to wifi most of the day or if you don't access e-mail or the web you probably don't need the data plan. It's still a great phone without data depending on what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by st0rmbrkr View Post
    Alright thanks for all the answers. I think i might opt for the blocking of the data by ATT or the media net sounds like something I should research. Do you think the phone is worth the $529 price tag? Should I not even consider buying it without the data plan?
    We are the wrong group to ask if the phone is worth $529 , a lot of us bought it at that price. :nexusx:

I've been living with sporadic WiFi for the last couple of weeks during my Asia travels. It is NOT a pleasant transition to go from T-Mobile 3G to occasional WiFi.

I was an AT&T user for a few weeks and finally switched to T-Mobile.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

We are the wrong group to ask if the phone is worth $529 , a lot of us bought it at that price. :nexusx:
    Wait why wouldn't you guys be the right people to answer that question? If you bought it for 529 I am asking if you thought that it is worth that amount or there are other phones out there that are cheaper and better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links