Just about to pull the trigger... but...

This is a discussion on Just about to pull the trigger... but... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by T5Dave well, it's gonna be next week now - it's a UK bank holiday tomorrow, then the weekend, then a bank holiday ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just about to pull the trigger... but...

Quote Originally Posted by T5Dave View Post
    well, it's gonna be next week now - it's a UK bank holiday tomorrow, then the weekend, then a bank holiday on the Monday. Of course, DHL don't work any of them... not fun

It's at East Midlands now, after a clearance delay, it's now "scheduled to move" and has been since 10am this morning. I can't see it moving from EMA until at the very earliest Tuesday, which means a Wednesday delivery... that royally and completely sucks big floppy donkey schlong
    LMAO! I know the feeling.

Nothing matches being able to walk out of a store with your new toy in hand, still completely filled with the geeky-euphoria feeling... That's just one thing that Google's "buy only on the web" model is lacking...

Well, it turns out my local DHL office is open tomorrow, so all I have to do is take 2 proofs of ID with me and I can pick it up... guess where I'm going tomorrow morning :D

Picked it up today and it rocks :D :D :D

Mine moved from East Midlands and was delivered the same day.

Just incase anyone is in the same boat with regards to a Nokia Sports Tracker-alike app, I've just downloaded CardioTrainer off the market, it's free and does EXACTLY what NST does. It's actually a bit better, as you can buy premium addons like a calorie targeter (for weight loss) and a race module to race against yourself.

I'll give it a workout (pun intended!) shortly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links