My iPhone mistake....

This is a discussion on My iPhone mistake.... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by mswolf Trust me I almost puked typing it, but I should be able to recoup most of it on ebay. I think ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My iPhone mistake....

Quote Originally Posted by mswolf View Post
    Trust me I almost puked typing it, but I should be able to recoup most of it on ebay. I think my punishment for my behavior is the $800 dip in my account. I have actually been using my N1 since it came out and have not adjusted to the keyboard yet. Someday I will find a keyboard I like. Any suggestions?
    swype

Thanks that keyboard works great!

Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    I tried the keyboard but it just doesn't wanna install.
    Sign up for XDA forums, and ask "jonasl" for help. If you post in that thread I gave you a link to and show your log, I guarantee he'll fix it for you. He posts updates for the keyboard every 2-4 days. Great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    swype
    +1 on that, truly unique and worth a try.

Wow...$800 of insanity. Buying that many smart phones in a short time is scary.
    For keyboards you might want to try Swype (for some cool new input) or Smart Keyboard. There's an iPhone skin for smart keyboard, but it doesn't actually work as well as the iPhone one (from what I've heard about the underlying iPhone keyb. tech). My problem with HTC was that when I'm in the browser and searching in the address bar, there's no space key (it's got .com|/|etc).
    Those are my faves

Quote Originally Posted by madchyers View Post
    Key board isn't that bad.. give it a couple days and you'll adapt to it.
    I had a problem with the stock keyboard as well, I found that I was hitting too low on the space key and it wasn't registering, so after training myself to hit higher I was getting use to it.
    Today I ended up buying the better keyboard which seems to work good but I really don't like the default skin of it and need to find a better skin more like the stock look :/

Quote Originally Posted by rgrmatt69 View Post
    Thanks that keyboard works great!

Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    I tried the keyboard but it just doesn't wanna install.
    Sign up for XDA forums, and ask "jonasl" for help. If you post in that thread I gave you a link to and show your log, I guarantee he'll fix it for you. He posts updates for the keyboard every 2-4 days. Great guy.
    Thanks for the suggestion I signed up and got help immediately. I'm using that keyboard right now. It's nice, I can't lie I'm a bit used to the stock Android keyboard but this one is nice and I'll get used to it as I did the stock Android.

The only thing I miss from the iphone is the keyboard as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links