how to put music on your nexus one?

This is a discussion on how to put music on your nexus one? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; :nexusx: I am new to the nexus one community, and need help putting my music library on my phone, can someone please give me advice ...

Thread: how to put music on your nexus one?

how to put music on your nexus one?

:nexusx: I am new to the nexus one community, and need help putting my music library on my phone, can someone please give me advice on this issue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by NexusOwens View Post
    :nexusx: I am new to the nexus one community, and need help putting my music library on my phone, can someone please give me advice on this issue?
    Connect your phone to your computer. Then on your phone you'll get an option to mount your SD card. Mount the card. Now you can drag your music from your computer to your phone. You can create a folder for music on your phone if you'd like to make it cleaner but it's not needed. Your music player will find the songs on your sd card regardless.

Also you can download i music app from the market so you can download songs to your sd card.

BTW I've only connected my phone to my pc only once, so the directions my not be 100% accurate.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Just a FYI - in addition to what iPhoneSlayer said, don't forget to unmount your SD card before unplugging the USB cable.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links