Just tried a MotoDroid .. it is a bit heavy

This is a discussion on Just tried a MotoDroid .. it is a bit heavy within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys I just recently joined the smart phone revolution. However I am finding the Motorola Droid a bit bulky for my taste. I didn't ...

Thread: Just tried a MotoDroid .. it is a bit heavy

Just tried a MotoDroid .. it is a bit heavy

Hey guys I just recently joined the smart phone revolution. However I am finding the Motorola Droid a bit bulky for my taste. I didn't think 6 ounces would be that heavy compare to 4.5 ounches but I definitely feel the difference. I find myself wishing they had left out this keyboard and the slide function.

Is there any chance that Nexus One is the phone for me? Is there a place I could go test one of them out in store?

Anyone who has dealt with both, what are your thoughts?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by xythil View Post
    Hey guys I just recently joined the smart phone revolution. However I am finding the Motorola Droid a bit bulky for my taste. I didn't think 6 ounces would be that heavy compare to 4.5 ounches but I definitely feel the difference. I find myself wishing they had left out this keyboard and the slide function.

Is there any chance that Nexus One is the phone for me? Is there a place I could go test one of them out in store?

Anyone who has dealt with both, what are your thoughts?
    you can only get the Nexus One from the Google Phone store so unless you know someone who has one you wont be able to try one out. It is a leap of faith.... :russian_roulette:

Haha I remember when I first got the Droid. I showed it off and the first thing everyone says is "damn this thing is heavy!"
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Haha I remember when I first got the Droid. I showed it off and the first thing everyone says is "damn this thing is heavy!"

ya I paid 300 bucks for this thing so I want to be very happy with it

the bulk/design makes it kinda encumbering

actually you can try it out. i know my local tmobile had it for show but told everyone you have to purchase it thru google. since a tmobile account is an option, that explains why they have it for show. if heaviness is what your worried about, the nexus one is heavy too, which i love, but i think you would like it better than the droid. check and call all the tmobile stores around you
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links