Google Navigation issues

This is a discussion on Google Navigation issues within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anyone have routing problems using Google Navigation? I voice command an address for navigation, have watched the destination confirmed on screen, only to have the ...

Thread: Google Navigation issues

Junior Member JanDroid_nexusone's Avatar

Google Navigation issues

Anyone have routing problems using Google Navigation? I voice command an address for navigation, have watched the destination confirmed on screen, only to have the routing consistently take me to another address in another town (at least for this particular address). Sent the particulars to Google but never got a reply. Anyone else find the routing problematic?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am using it in the US.

Tried the zip and the same happens. Strangest thing. Navigation confirms 632 Grant Terr. but destination always ends up 632 'Grand Ave' in a different town.

Yes, satellites are connected and once I found this address a problem, I have tried entering it for routing from many different new locations just to see if the error was consistent and repeatable and it is. Even tried this from another phone (Droid)...

If you do a plain old "search" for that address, will it show up correctly? Is it only that address that is a problem?

When I lived in Florida, the street I lived on had formerly been called "Tanglewood" but was now known by a different name ("Union Square"). Google Maps never could find the address if I used the correct name but got it immediately with the old name.

Maybe something like that is going on here?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links