First set of problems

This is a discussion on First set of problems within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anyone get problems when looking for your gallery of pictures? It seems when I want to attach a photo to some emails it simply will ...

Thread: First set of problems

First set of problems

Anyone get problems when looking for your gallery of pictures?

It seems when I want to attach a photo to some emails it simply will tell me nothing was retrieved and ill go back and retry - then it will work.

Also, today my phone froze and luckily I check my phone frequently so it wasn't hot, but has anyone experienced problems with reboot noises sounding really UGLY?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Had no Problems with my N1 so far. A few hicups but nothing real serious.

Now I have notice that once in a while that after i take a pic.. then i go to gallery..for some reason the gallery will not show my pic i just took (will show all other pics) yet i go back to camera mode and it will show the last pic I took. After a little bit then the pic is there in my gallery.

Maybe needs a min or so to put on the card maybe (still using the 4gb card that came with it, waiting for a 32gb to come out).

As to the attach pic.. no probs on my N1.. i can do it thru email or thru the pic itself (share it.. comes up with facebook/picasa,gmail etc etc).

Also I notice that sometimes the tracking itself goes a tad goofy but i just press some where else on the screen i want and then all is good.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links