HTC Incredible vs. Nexus One

This is a discussion on HTC Incredible vs. Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ahh... sorry. Well, there is an extensive thread going on here . The thread is currently about 6500 posts deep so finding the info is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HTC Incredible vs. Nexus One

Junior Member Phydeaux_nexusone's Avatar
    Ahh... sorry.
    Well, there is an extensive thread going on here.
    The thread is currently about 6500 posts deep so finding the info is somewhat of a chore, however a guy going by the name of NKT is being cited as a reliable source with hands-on (works for Verizon/corporate, if i recall).
    The thread-starter is doing a good job at updating the OP with new info.

*edit* give me a few and i'll see if i can hunt down the post.

*edit^2* ok, the "insider" is a guy named Stericson originally mentions the no-bug issue on this page.
    As previously stated, NKT also appears to have hands-on and is corroborating his comments throughout the thread.

I have high doubts HTC will use Clearpad 3000. Its unlikely for them to put that in LOL.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Member Phydeaux_nexusone's Avatar
    As mentioned in my OP, I'm only regurgitating info compiled from others.
    Verizon is Draconian in their testing of new devices (part of the reason they are so slow in releasing new smartphones), and it wouldn't surprise me in the least that this is an issue they plan to address before launch.

Let's assume for a moment that the screen IS identical to the N1, does this make the Incredible more or less desirable to upcoming Verizon buyers?

I'm not too worried about the touchscreen problem, Cyanogen will save me. If it is the same touchscreen, it would still sell just as well. Why? Most consumer will not know that it has the same touchscreen as Nexus One, or won't know about the axis flipping problem contained within the phone.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links