Seidio released 3200 mAh Super Extended Battery for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio released 3200 mAh Super Extended Battery for Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Seidio just released 3200 mah Super Extended Battery for Nexus One Innocell 3200mAh Extended Life Battery...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seidio released 3200 mAh Super Extended Battery for Nexus One

Seidio released 3200 mAh Super Extended Battery for Nexus One

Seidio just released 3200 mah Super Extended Battery for Nexus One

Innocell 3200mAh Extended Life Battery

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am going to buy this when I get my VZW Nx1 Thanks for the long-lasting battery

3200 mAh battery

Ordered this last Friday. Should be here today or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Ordered this last Friday. Should be here today or tomorrow.
    Can you please review this when you test it out? Debating if I should get the 3200 or not. Mainly worried about how reliable it is. Thanks.

3200 mAh battery usage update

I have a breakdown of the usage for today on another thread. The battery has held well through the 14 hours of heavy use today. I would recommend it.

When they get up to 10000 mAh let me know. :rofl3:

How about the back plate.. does it fit as it shown in the product page? I have seen other members posted pictures of what they got... not too impressed.

Have you guys also considered making the back plate slim down at the bottom so that the new setup can be used with Nexus One dock?

the problem is that the back plate isnt that nice looking as the original one and the size and wight of the phone increase...

but i think that a battery with the double of power can make a really big difference, i hope they make a battery like this one, but with the same size of the phone :P

I don't mind the thickness and weight. I always think the nexus one is too slim to have a firm grib. The biggest concern for me is not being able to use the Nexus dock.

3200 mAh battery

Word is that if you take the back off the unit, it will work in the Google dock. I don't have it so I can't confirm it. Today is the second full day of use with the battery. I've really punished it today with forced 3G, Flycast on most of the 8+ hours, medium brightness setting and GPS navigation while driving around. It's currently at 46% life, and I'm typing this on it. Oh, I forgot that I turned on live wallpaper today too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links