N1 sales via Gizmodo

This is a discussion on N1 sales via Gizmodo within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The Nexus One Is a Total Flop 74 days after the iPhone was introduced at $600 a pop (six hundred dollars), one million were sold. ...

Thread: N1 sales via Gizmodo

N1 sales via Gizmodo

The Nexus One Is a Total Flop
    74 days after the iPhone was introduced at $600 a pop (six hundred dollars), one million were sold. The Droid, at $200: 1.05 million. The Nexus One? An estimated 135,000 units. By any measure, that's a total sales flop.

The Nexus One Is a Total Flop - Sales - Gizmodo

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

KTP
    Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post
    74 days after the iPhone was introduced at $600 a pop (six hundred dollars), one million were sold. The Droid, at $200: 1.05 million. The Nexus One? An estimated 135,000 units. By any measure, that's a total sales flop.

Uhm, do you realize it is less than 0 days since it has been introduced by Verizon, which a lot of people are waiting for? Also, where can I buy an unlocked droid for $200???

T&C

Not sure your point or Gizmodo...

Do the math zero advertising for Nexus vs the flood of Droid TV, Print and online advertising $550/350 per phone vs $200 droid.

Google didn't need to sell phones to make a profit check there stock price lately?

Its was a soft launch to get there feet wet for more to come, please its Google always rolling out new and improved services all the time.

Once it rolls out with Flash it will be an ever bigger hit.

It took on the iPhone and won!

Nexus One vs. iPhone 3GS - CNET Prizefight - CNET.com

Google Open: $561.39
    Apple Open: $224.18

I just quoted Gizmodo.

Sale figures don't lie though. Advertised or not on tv, people still know about it.
    I think part of the fault is shared by T-Mobile, since it is not one of the heavy players in this arena. People want it on AT&T and for some strange reason on Verizon too.

T&C
    100% Agree go to any T.mobile store and they promote the G1 with new and improved ??

You would think someone at Tmobile would say ok we cany make money on the phone then lets make it on after market products???

T.mobile is the weak link to the Nexus One!

I just quoted Gizmodo.

...people still know about it...
    Yeah, I thought everybody knew about it, but I was pretty surprised how few people actually know about it. Everybody knows what iphone is. I mean some might have never seen one in person, but they know it is supposed to be some fancy looking phone. I bet less than 1/10 of them know what Nexus one is. Do not underestimate how powerful TV commercials are.

I am sure about those getting their news regarding phones from tv don't get the iphone or the N1.

The majority of the buyers find out about those phone weeks in advance on internet.

hah there we go again with this...beleive it or not most mobile users are not gadget freaks like us that go to forums and read about phones all the time...they buy whats advertised up in their face a.k.a droid and iphone, both of which sold about a million units in the first 74days. The two formentioned phones are sold in stores and are constantly pushed to people...add to that the limited client base of t-mobile and i think the nexus one did fairly well.

p.s. not to mention the iphone is just 1 while there are plenty of android phones out there. if you add up all the android sales im sure theyll surpass the iphone.
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links