Nexus One 3G For ATT - On Sale Now!

This is a discussion on Nexus One 3G For ATT - On Sale Now! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Looks like I'm going to be selling my N1 then lol. $425 shipped for a unlocked phone that is less than one month old and ...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One 3G For ATT - On Sale Now!

Looks like I'm going to be selling my N1 then lol. $425 shipped for a unlocked phone that is less than one month old and absolutely no scratches on it. Screen cover already installed. Running Cyanogen's ROM on it now that is absolutely great!! Anybody interested PM if you want pics. Taking paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by floridasrt View Post
    Looks like I'm going to be selling my N1 then lol. $425 shipped for a unlocked phone that is less than one month old and absolutely no scratches on it. Screen cover already installed. Running Cyanogen's ROM on it now that is absolutely great!! Anybody interested PM if you want pics. Taking paypal.
    Geez I don't wanna lose my ass on selling this phone I just got
    If only I could go back to an locked state so I could return this

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    N1 or no N1 - that won't change the crappy service from AT&T.

AT&T = Dropped calls, weak signals, over-priced rates, BS tech support and BS customer service.

Moving to T-mobile was like a breath of fresh air. Consistent speeds, great rates, great tech support and friendly/fast customer service. I should have switched years ago!
    it depends on the area where you live, I get fast 3G speeds and never had dropped calls, Tmo is almost non existent here.
    I switched from Symbian to Android on January 6 2010...

...then I sold my N1 to get the AT&T version but I'll wait for a qwerty solution from google or better with AT&T band support and got the Nokia E75...

lol

if u send me some good pictures so i can see there is no damages or scratches to it ill buy it from u. let me know
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    if u send me some good pictures so i can see there is no damages or scratches to it ill buy it from u. let me know
    Sent a PM your way

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emunone View Post
    When someone gets one let us know how good it works, have been wanting to ditch the Iphone 3GS for this, been waiting impatiently! Post a review....
    The N1 won't make 3G on AT&T any better you know....

This is true but maybe a better phone until the contract runs out

woo I sold my N1 today, now... I think I should wait for another device cos I didn't like the N1 that much for no keyboard and no green/red keys for calls (maybe the keyboard can help with that), I would be "OK" with the Droid for the keyboard but the processor kills it and it costs the same as the N1, if it was around 300ish I would get it.

Maybe go back with Nokia? (I still have the 5800 as spare) and get the N97 now that is 300ish, it's so stylish or the new Nokia C6... arghh they have more options.

Ok I'll wait a month!
    I switched from Symbian to Android on January 6 2010...

...then I sold my N1 to get the AT&T version but I'll wait for a qwerty solution from google or better with AT&T band support and got the Nokia E75...

lol

This is great for ATT iPhone users to save money on an individual plan.

How exactly would they save money?

The voice and data plan are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post
    How exactly would they save money?

The voice and data plan are the same.
    Unlimited Internet alone for the iPhone is $30

vs a regular 3G flip phone from ATT is $30 for unlimited Internet and text.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links