Nexus One 3G For ATT - On Sale Now!

This is a discussion on Nexus One 3G For ATT - On Sale Now! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by dixy2k Nokia's are not really smartphones unless it is N900. All other use WAP. Not datahogs by any means. lol, I'm talking ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Nexus One 3G For ATT - On Sale Now!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post
    Nokia's are not really smartphones unless it is N900. All other use WAP. Not datahogs by any means.
    lol, I'm talking about Symbian S60v3/v5 not the cheap ones that are free, obviously you have never used a Nokia smartphone. The E71 that AT&T subsidizes requires a "smartphone" data plan for $30/mo...

My data usage is Internet Radio, push email, weather updates, web browsing with flash support, youtube etc etc...
    I switched from Symbian to Android on January 6 2010...

...then I sold my N1 to get the AT&T version but I'll wait for a qwerty solution from google or better with AT&T band support and got the Nokia E75...

lol

FAST delivery!

I ordered my N1 at 12:35 PM today and FedEx just emailed me that I should have it before 3:00 PM tomorrow. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by carlsbl View Post
    I ordered my N1 at 12:35 PM today and FedEx just emailed me that I should have it before 3:00 PM tomorrow. Nice!
    Please report back and let us know what you think of it and if it has the screen issue that I have been reading about.

Quote Originally Posted by SerialNerd View Post
    Please report back and let us know what you think of it and if it has the screen issue that I have been reading about.
    Yea I will. The thing about these forums is that the people that have issues with their phones gravitate to these forums. The thousands of happy N1 users are out having a life using their phones and not here. This makes it impossible to determine the validity of peoples complaints unless you check it out yourself. So, I decided to check it out myself.

Yea I will. The thing about these forums is that the people that have issues with their phones gravitate to these forums. The thousands of happy N1 users are out having a life using their phones and not here. This makes it impossible to determine the validity of peoples complaints unless you check it out yourself. So, I decided to check it out myself.
    Have your AT&T N1 yet? Tell us about it...any screen issues?

I just got my AT&T N1 yesterday, and at first it had the purplish tint while going through the initial configuration. But after all was said and done (5 minutes), all of the purple tint was gone. Just like the tmobile N1 I had before it. I can't explain why it was there and then went away, but it did. And I wasn't seeing things either.

Quote Originally Posted by mdoades View Post

I just got my AT&T N1 yesterday, and at first it had the purplish tint while going through the initial configuration. But after all was said and done (5 minutes), all of the purple tint was gone. Just like the tmobile N1 I had before it. I can't explain why it was there and then went away, but it did. And I wasn't seeing things either.
    Odd, maybe screen warmup and burn in corected it?

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emunone View Post
    When someone gets one let us know how good it works, have been wanting to ditch the Iphone 3GS for this, been waiting impatiently! Post a review....
    The N1 won't make 3G on AT&T any better you know....
    ATT has the fastest 3G speeds in US, in general.

AT&T Roars Back in PCWorld?s Second 3G Wireless Performance Test - PCWorld

Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post
    Nokia's are not really smartphones unless it is N900. All other use WAP. Not datahogs by any means.
    blackberries are not datahogs but they are still smartphones. In fact S60 can be a datahog if you stream internet radio, browse the internet, download torrents, sharing internet with multiple computers using joikuspot at the same time. No other devices can use that much data at once.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links