Disappointed in Google, T-moble

This is a discussion on Disappointed in Google, T-moble within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by WERA689 Originally Posted by deel it certainly is google's fault as they are the one selling the phones. they should've had a ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in Google, T-moble

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    it certainly is google's fault as they are the one selling the phones. they should've had a clear plan on release dates if they really wanted to provide the consumer with a variety of choices

Again...future availability on Verizon was clearly stated on DAY ONE. How did they mislead you?

by not having a solid strategy and releasing phones on different carriers on the same date. almost everything else that consumers buy have identical release dates regardless of carriers, sneakers, movies, ps3, etc. also, att was never mentioned. you could claim even the fcc filing, but at that point it was all speculation, and what's the point on worrying over a rumor

it certainly is google's fault as they are the one selling the phones. they should've had a clear plan on release dates if they really wanted to provide the consumer with a variety of choices

Again...future availability on Verizon was clearly stated on DAY ONE. How did they mislead you?

also, NO DATE was given for verizon. spring could mean march 22 - june 21. also, the date could be pushed back even further

also, NO DATE was given for verizon. spring could mean march 22 - june 21. also, the date could be pushed back even further

So what you're saying is: "I couldn't wait". Gotcha.

So what you're saying is: "I couldn't wait". Gotcha.

what if i didnt want to get verizon? when was it ever announced that att would specifically get the nexus? Gotcha

by not having a solid strategy and releasing phones on different carriers on the same date. almost everything else that consumers buy have identical release dates regardless of carriers, sneakers, movies, ps3, etc. also, att was never mentioned. you could claim even the fcc filing, but at that point it was all speculation, and what's the point on worrying over a rumor

I dunno...seems to me that their release strategy was pretty well planned; test release on TMo, then add major carriers as the device and support system was proven. Just because they didn't see fit to provide specific dates for you doesn't mean they didn't have a solid strategy in place. This is Google, after all...they rarely blunder in their strategies.

I am entitled to my opinion and more over I FEEL duped. they were not clear on the meaning of unlocked and T-Mobile. was very misleading. you were not privy to the conversation of it will get better or maybe. the settings on my phone were not correct. ......dude.

Im Sorry, but I have to go with WERA on this one. I too have been waiting a long time for ATT and Verizon models to be relased. They did mention "Spring" for Verizon and yet I have patiently been waiting. Dont blame google just because you decided to pull the trigger early. Now about the 2G thing, perhaps you should have done your research about using the phones over ATT.

I dunno...seems to me that their release strategy was pretty well planned; test release on TMo, then add major carriers as the device and support system was proven. Just because they didn't see fit to provide specific dates for you doesn't mean they didn't have a solid strategy in place. This is Google, after all...they rarely blunder in their strategies.
    buzz was a blunder. also as i mentioned earlier, if they wanted to have a wider release and better success with this phone, they should have released to all carriers on the same date and not dupe customers into thinking that this phone will not be available on att. for your argument that i couldnt wait, that is only valid for verizon

Sorry, man. I'm not trying to discount your opinion. I'm simply pointing out that at no time did anyone hold a gun to your head and order you to "buy NOW". That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Im Sorry, but I have to go with WERA on this one. I too have been waiting a long time for ATT and Verizon models to be relased. They did mention "Spring" for Verizon and yet I have patiently been waiting. Dont blame google just because you decided to pull the trigger early. Now about the 2G thing, perhaps you should have done your research about using the phones over ATT.

read the post i wrote after you posted. i dont want verizon, i wanted att

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links