Disappointed in Google, T-moble

This is a discussion on Disappointed in Google, T-moble within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 I am really disappointed in myself even more for not waiting until the Nexus One came out on AT&T and/or Verizon. ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in Google, T-moble

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    I am really disappointed in myself even more for not waiting until the Nexus One came out on AT&T and/or Verizon.
    Quoted without comment.

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Im Sorry, but I have to go with WERA on this one. I too have been waiting a long time for ATT and Verizon models to be relased. They did mention "Spring" for Verizon and yet I have patiently been waiting. Dont blame google just because you decided to pull the trigger early. Now about the 2G thing, perhaps you should have done your research about using the phones over ATT.

read the post i wrote after you posted. i dont want verizon, i wanted att
    If I remember correctly. They stated that ATT was to be released later on after Verizon. So..you did know that it was coming out later on but you still decided to get it because you could not wait. Correct?

Im Sorry, but I have to go with WERA on this one. I too have been waiting a long time for ATT and Verizon models to be relased. They did mention "Spring" for Verizon and yet I have patiently been waiting. Dont blame google just because you decided to pull the trigger early. Now about the 2G thing, perhaps you should have done your research about using the phones over ATT.

If I remember correctly. They stated that ATT was to be released later on after Verizon. So..you did know that it was coming out later on but you still decided to get it because you could not wait. Correct?

find me a source of where that was ever said. i only recall verizon.

thats funny you feel duped but sound like an ass if you'd done your research you would have seen the 2g with at&t and 3g with tmobile on top of that tmobiles 3g isnt any slower then at&t it kicks the iphones ass in speed i have mine unlocked and i love it how fast does it need to be come on now how about this go get you a laptop those are very fast. bottom line is if you hate it get rid of it, if you like it keep it but stop talking s*** because you didnt do your due diligence.:rofl3: o yeah forgot this :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by threlkeldjr View Post
    thats funny you feel duped but sound like an ass if you'd done your research you would have seen the 2g with at&t and 3g with tmobile on top of that tmobiles 3g isnt any slower then at&t it kicks the iphones ass in speed i have mine unlocked and i love it how fast does it need to be come on now how about this go get you a laptop those are very fast. bottom line is if you hate it get rid of it, if you like it keep it but stop talking s*** because you didnt do your due diligence.:rofl3: o yeah forgot this :nexusx:

i hope you are referring to the original poster

Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I understand fully what you're saying here. I think it it's very clumsy of Google to sell this phone the way they are doing now.

All AT&T customers who got the T-Mo version, did so because there was no indication of Google releasing it on AT&T. The option is there for a future release date with Verizon, which is why a lot of people with Verizon are waiting. So now AT&T subs are left with a 2G version of the phone, or a pain in the ass and some restocking fees to 'upgrade' to the 3G version.

So Google either a) knew an AT&T version would be out before a vzw version, and left AT&T customers out of the loop(not adding the greyed out option letting you know it was coming soon), forcing them in the spot they are in now, or b) didn't forsee the phone going to AT&T this quickly, which is just clumsy business IMO.

I love my N1 and T-mobile, but I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by number 9 View Post

I understand fully what you're saying here. I think it it's very clumsy of Google to sell this phone the way they are doing now.

All AT&T customers who got the T-Mo version, did so because there was no indication of Google releasing it on AT&T. The option is there for a future release date with Verizon, which is why a lot of people with Verizon are waiting. So now AT&T subs are left with a 2G version of the phone, or a pain in the ass and some restocking fees to 'upgrade' to the 3G version.

So Google either a) knew an AT&T version would be out before a vzw version, and left AT&T customers out of the loop(not adding the greyed out option letting you know it was coming soon), forcing them in the spot they are in now, or b) didn't forsee the phone going to AT&T this quickly, which is just clumsy business IMO.

How is this release any different than Verizon's release of the Droid? Yes, the Droid was clearly an exclusive for Verizon from the start, but just as clearly, the N1 was NOT going to be exclusive for TMo.

What I'm saying is, if you wanted a Droid, you HAD to go to VZW. That was clearly NOT the case with the N1--whether all possible carriers were identified or not. But it was pretty clear that if you wanted THIS device on another carrier, you were going to have to wait to see when and who.

Quote Originally Posted by number 9 View Post

yes, i do wish tmobile had a wider area of 3g reception and better phone reception as in high rises or basements, but the dropped calls and texts made att horrible, so it's moving from one evil to another. but yes, finally someone else who understands what i'm trying to get across

Not sure i would feel upset if you have t-mobile as att is not all that. It all depends where you live. I had att in indianapolis and t-mobile is much more reliable.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links