Disappointed in Google, T-moble

This is a discussion on Disappointed in Google, T-moble within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; yes deel that was for the guy who started the thread...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in Google, T-moble

yes deel that was for the guy who started the thread

I hope that i am free to opine without unnecessary insults or vulgar language..as I said before and should be obvious in the USA..I under my own free will made the purchase...but it still doesnt change the fact that I was mislead by tmobile. AND this started before NEXUS ONE came into the picture..I had just purchased a my touch from them and was in the process of trading phones because the phone or the service was bad..so you WERA are not awara of the full story.

Ok, I understand that. Now that we've successfully removed Google's responsibility for your problems, let's move on.

Google is a company with a bottom line like any other company...but they called me (courtesy call) as to why I cancelled my order....once again you were not privy to that conversation and not awara of all the facts.

You live and learn..I was talked back into and I fell for it...hell, i am more interested in why folks get so upset when you have an opinion that is different, they want to brow beat you I mean really. This forum is for an exchange of ideas, gathering of like-minded people as well....good luck to you all!

If there's more information that's pertinent to your complaint, here and now is the time and place to put it out there. At this point, I (personally) see 90% of the problem with TMo, and 10% with your decisions. What am I missing?

I received a call from google checkout (courtesy call) and was given incorrect information...simple as that. They were in the mixup with T-Mo as well, because when I started to purchase the N1, Google checkout kept listing me as a T-mo customer even though I wasnt ( I returned the my touch during my so called buyers remorse phase) and kept trying to charge me the higher subsidized, price...so then I just cancelled and they called me and told me the phone was unlocked anyway and could use with 'any' carrier...'at some point in the future'..not mentioning I would need a totally different phone. Hence I purchased 572.

I am not going to bash Tmo, they all could have done better for a so-called superphone...Tmo with their slow 4g upgrade when 3g aint workin, HTC for their poor choices in Hardware issues with multitouch, and Google with their poor customer service, having to update a superphone within days of release because it was not tested properly. Now you can bash me if you want...I own one will probaly always own an android and will be trying the new apple when it comes out too, but the truth shall set you free and with that I am leaving work to have a nice dinner and play with the N1 on EDGE...LOLOLOLOL Good Evening all!

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    I received a call from google checkout (courtesy call) and was given incorrect information...simple as that. They were in the mixup with T-Mo as well, because when I started to purchase the N1, Google checkout kept listing me as a T-mo customer even though I wasnt ( I returned the my touch during my so called buyers remorse phase) and kept trying to charge me the higher subsidized, price...so then I just cancelled and they called me and told me the phone was unlocked anyway and could use with 'any' carrier...'at some point in the future'..not mentioning I would need a totally different phone. Hence I purchased 572.

Yeah...ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    ...but the truth shall set you free and with that I am leaving work to have a nice dinner and play with the N1 on EDGE...LOLOLOLOL Good Evening all!
    Wow...just wow :rofl3:

Guy
    Are you guys retarded? Seriously learn to do research. When I bought my device that a few options, Subsidized with T-Mobile, Buy Unlocked, or wait until the N1 comes to Verizon or Rogers. Now had you been smart, you could have researched into Rogers where you would have learned they have the same 3g bands as ATT. /facepalm
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Are you guys retarded? Seriously learn to do research. When I bought my device that a few options, Subsidized with T-Mobile, Buy Unlocked, or wait until the N1 comes to Verizon or Rogers. Now had you been smart, you could have researched into Rogers where you would have learned they have the same 3g bands as ATT. /facepalm

again i ask you, where did it ever say that the phone was coming to rogers on jan. 5th? think before you speak before you look like you're retarded. also, the canadian market does not matter to me, so why should i research rogers. again, think before you speak

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links