Disappointed in Google, T-moble

This is a discussion on Disappointed in Google, T-moble within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by deel Originally Posted by Guy Are you guys retarded? Seriously learn to do research. When I bought my device that a few ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in Google, T-moble

Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Are you guys retarded? Seriously learn to do research. When I bought my device that a few options, Subsidized with T-Mobile, Buy Unlocked, or wait until the N1 comes to Verizon or Rogers. Now had you been smart, you could have researched into Rogers where you would have learned they have the same 3g bands as ATT. /facepalm

again i ask you, where did it ever say that the phone was coming to rogers on jan. 5th? think before you speak before you look like you're retarded. also, the canadian market does not matter to me, so why should i research rogers. again, think before you speak
    I admit I was wrong about the Rogers part, it said Vodafone/Verizon. Regardless, I am not even going to bother with this. I don't know why I got in a tizzy to begin with.
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    I FEEL duped that this thread would have valid complaints about TMO or Google. Duped, I say.

they are completely valid. tell me what is not valid

Well, for starters...your assertion that they didn't consult you about releasing the phone to all carriers at once. For another, that they dropped the phone to ATT's network without letting you know first.

IOW, Google and VZW and ATT all conduct their businesses how they see fit. We are consumers, not CEO's. While many people may have put themselves in an awkward spot with the timing of their purchases, that is on those individuals, not on the providers or Google.

The OP's situation seems more related to individuals at those companies than the companies themselves.

my issue isnt that they didnt consult me, that is ridiculous. it's the issue of not announcing that it would be on other carriers

Sorry, dude, but they did. The list just wasn't comprehensive enough for you.

again, show me where google announced att? besides yesterday's press release.

also, what's the big issue that i cant have my own opinion. like the op, i'm being attacked for saying, i think that google should have announced all carriers at the same time. i think that was a flaw. why are you defending google

I'm not attacking you OR the OP. Simply trying to get you guys to take responsibility for your own decisions! You chose not to wait and see if the N1 went to ATT...how is that Google's fault? I clearly spelled out their release strategy earlier in this thread...seems pretty obvious, actually.

Your opinion seems to be that Google screwed you personally by not doing what you think they should have done...I just don't get it...

ok, that's fine if you dont get it, i'm just posting my opinion here. tell me how am i suppose to know that google was going to release the nexus one on att. again, i dont see any proof after you stated that in a previous post. google only mentioned verizon in the US. i didnt know i was suppose to be a fortune teller and know all things in the future

Oh, I'm not suggesting that you're clairvoyant by any means...nor that you need to be. Just that there's always another choice out there. You made yours, based on the information you had at the time; but things always change. Sooner than later, the N1 won't be the greatest device out there...are you gonna blame that on Google? Or the company that puts out the newest, latest, greatest?

Oh, and I never said that they announced ATT from the start. That was another poster, who shielded it by saying "if I remember correctly".

FWIW, I'm an ATT customer, and have been since 1996, when they were BellSouth Mobility around here...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links