Disappointed in Google, T-moble

This is a discussion on Disappointed in Google, T-moble within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ok, but this doesnt change the fact that i still feel duped and feel that google had a flawed strategy. i dont want the desire ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Disappointed in Google, T-moble

  1. #51
    Senior Member deel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    ok, but this doesnt change the fact that i still feel duped and feel that google had a flawed strategy.

    i dont want the desire or supersonic or another device, i'm satisfied with the nexus and probably will be for at least a year or so. other companies are not releasing the nexus one, so who am i suppose to blame. of course its google

    i use to be an att/cingular/bellsouth customer too, up until a month ago. i was with att prob since 98 or so, but couldnt take its horrible service. i asked them to cut me a break on ETF for being a customer for so long and they said no.

  2. #52
    Junior Member jamespg81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    27
    There's nothing unfair or misleading here... If you had done some proper research you would have known all about this. Life's not fair,and no ones going to hold your hand and babysit you. You have to take responsibility for your own actions,and if you didn't do your research before you spent nearly 600 bucks on a phone... well that's your fault,and a tough lesson to learn.

  3. #53
    Senior Member deel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    There's nothing unfair or misleading here... If you had done some proper research you would have known all about this. Life's not fair,and no ones going to hold your hand and babysit you. You have to take responsibility for your own actions,and if you didn't do your research before you spent nearly 600 bucks on a phone... well that's your fault,and a tough lesson to learn.

    i never said it was unfair. i feel that it is misleading. what dont you understand about my OPINION? i THINK it's a flawed strategy. all the research in the world would not have revealed that ATT was going to release this. and as i mentioned earlier, the fcc filing does not count as there was no official release, and you cant comment on speculation

  4. #54
    Member Finesta101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    44
    Hey im willing to buy your Nexus One for T-Mobile if your looking to sell it...

  5. #55
    Senior Member deel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    i would, but i bought it on contract as the initial layout of 530 is not worth it and i dont mind eating the savings of only 130 over 2 years

  6. #56
    Member koolbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post

    i never said it was unfair. i feel that it is misleading. what dont you understand about my OPINION? i THINK it's a flawed strategy. all the research in the world would not have revealed that ATT was going to release this. and as i mentioned earlier, the fcc filing does not count as there was no official release, and you cant comment on speculation
    They didn't say there won't be ATT version either did they?
    If there's no information on ATT version one way or the other as you said how's that "misleading"?? You assumed that there won't be. Someone people did expect ATT version at some point and waited, again, based on no specific information. What if they release Nexus 2 in 2 month? Would that be considered "misleading" too since they haven't said anything yet about it and you already bought Nexus 1? Well, it may be a bad business practice, but they are not required to give us advanced notices on everything they do are they? Sometimes things work out better for you than others and sometimes they don't. Just like if there hadn't been ATT version people who waited would have been mad and you'd been happier.

    You may be upset about the situation, but it really isn't because someone gave you wrong information or misled you. You just made your choice sooner than some others who had more patience than you do.
    Well, that's my OPINION.

  7. #57
    Senior Member deel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by koolbon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post

    i never said it was unfair. i feel that it is misleading. what dont you understand about my OPINION? i THINK it's a flawed strategy. all the research in the world would not have revealed that ATT was going to release this. and as i mentioned earlier, the fcc filing does not count as there was no official release, and you cant comment on speculation
    They didn't say there won't be ATT version either did they?
    If there's no information on ATT version one way or the other as you said how's that "misleading"?? You assumed that there won't be. Someone people did expect ATT version at some point and waited, again, based on no specific information. What if they release Nexus 2 in 2 month? Would that be considered "misleading" too since they haven't said anything yet about it and you already bought Nexus 1? Well, it may be a bad business practice, but they are not required to give us advanced notices on everything they do are they? Sometimes things work out better for you than others and sometimes they don't. Just like if there hadn't been ATT version people who waited would have been mad and you'd been happier.

    You may be upset about the situation, but it really isn't because someone gave you wrong information or misled you. You just made your choice sooner than some others who had more patience than you do.
    Well, that's my OPINION.

    ok, but i didnt ask for your opinion. I STILL THINK IT'S MISLEADING AND A FLAWED STRATEGY

  8. #58
    Member koolbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    98
    I still think you misled yourself. A flawed strategy for who? Hey, they might actually sell more phones this way.

  9. #59
    Senior Member cbroberts2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    251
    I started this thread and my intention was not to blame google, tmo or anybody else....i mean wtf...i do believe the very 1st line was I am more so disappointed in MYSELF for not WAITING, but I can also recognize that TMO was supposed to have 3g coverage in my area (ACCORDING TO THEIR COVERAGE MAP) the same map the sales reps use. I just happened to be unfortunate that the map is not 100% accurate to pinpoint every little corner of the earth. I take full responsibliity for my actions AND my tongue in cheek post that has really been blown out of proportion. I felt a certain way on that day and I feel a certain way today...why? you might ask...because I am human and maybe DEEL is too...LOLOLOLOL I certainly have not lost any sleep over the fact that i am on the EDGE er i meant EDGE network. Have a drink and be merry as I am about to...with my wonderful N1 that google reps said I should have no problem switching carriers...

  10. #60
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    I started this thread and my intention was not to blame google, tmo or anybody else....i mean wtf...i do believe the very 1st line was I am more so disappointed in MYSELF for not WAITING, but I can also recognize that TMO was supposed to have 3g coverage in my area (ACCORDING TO THEIR COVERAGE MAP) the same map the sales reps use. I just happened to be unfortunate that the map is not 100% accurate to pinpoint every little corner of the earth. I take full responsibliity for my actions AND my tongue in cheek post that has really been blown out of proportion. I felt a certain way on that day and I feel a certain way today...why? you might ask...because I am human and maybe DEEL is too...LOLOLOLOL I certainly have not lost any sleep over the fact that i am on the EDGE er i meant EDGE network. Have a drink and be merry as I am about to...with my wonderful N1 that google reps said I should have no problem switching carriers...

    Well said, sir. And as I said earlier, it would seem that you endured a little "sales coercion", whereas deel apparently did not. I commend you for your level-headedness about this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

googletmoble

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum