Disappointed in Google, T-moble

This is a discussion on Disappointed in Google, T-moble within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am really disappointed in myself even more for not waiting until the Nexus One came out on AT&T and/or Verizon...I was assured when the ...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in Google, T-moble

Disappointed in Google, T-moble

I am really disappointed in myself even more for not waiting until the Nexus One came out on AT&T and/or Verizon...I was assured when the Google check out guy called me (courtesy call) that the Nexus One was unlocked so I could use with T-Mobile, AT&T, etc. Little did I know at the time the AT&T he was referring to was their 2G Network. It is not fair. Then T-mobile also assured me that I was in their '3g coverage' area..not so. Just not cool.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure this'll make you feel any better; but if you're not in contract, you can always sell your current N1 and then use the proceeds to buy the AT&T or VZW version (which should be out soon).

Great, you know anyone that wants crappy tmobile service over att 3g or verizon. I Feel duped.

Honestly, you shouldn't "feel duped". While the AT&T thing is a surprise, it's been known since day one that the N1 would be available on other carriers sooner or later.

As for TMo's service, and how it relates to you, well...I'm certain you had the opportunity to back out due to inadequate service.

i feel the same as you cbroberts2010, except i knew that tmobile 3g wouldnt work on att. i feel duped by google/htc. they shouldve released the phones on all the carriers all at the same time. i thought tmobile would have longer exclusivity

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Honestly, you shouldn't "feel duped". While the AT&T thing is a surprise, it's been known since day one that the N1 would be available on other carriers sooner or later.

As for TMo's service, and how it relates to you, well...I'm certain you had the opportunity to back out due to inadequate service.

that is never true due to restocking fees, cancellation charges, etc. a full refund should be done like any other product that is sold. no bs charges

exactly it is misleading. I am sure a lot of Toyota owners had aplenty of time to back out as well

Pretty much everyone has a "cooling off period" where any contract can be canceled within a few days. Lack of service should certainly qualify one for an outright cancellation of contract.

As for restock fees...well, if you're THAT unhappy with a device, would you rather be out $45 or $530?

Bottom line to me is that you were not duped, you simply couldn't wait. Not Google's or TMo's fault...sorry dude.

Gotta say, though, that this kind of thread was pretty much inevitable....and didn't even take a day to surface....

it certainly is google's fault as they are the one selling the phones. they should've had a clear plan on release dates if they really wanted to provide the consumer with a variety of choices

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    it certainly is google's fault as they are the one selling the phones. they should've had a clear plan on release dates if they really wanted to provide the consumer with a variety of choices

Again...future availability on Verizon was clearly stated on DAY ONE. How did they mislead you?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links