Just venting about N1/ATT

This is a discussion on Just venting about N1/ATT within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Left my parents' family plan with AT&T to get a Nexus One with T-Mobile. Now this. Sigh. Oh well, I will survive. You live and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just venting about N1/ATT

Just venting about N1/ATT

Left my parents' family plan with AT&T to get a Nexus One with T-Mobile. Now this. Sigh.

Oh well, I will survive. You live and learn, right?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by drsutphin View Post
    Left my parents' family plan with AT&T to get a Nexus One with T-Mobile. Now this. Sigh.

Im sure a lot of people are in your boat...leaving AT&T/Verizon/Other to go on to T-Mobile...

You could always sell the one youve got and buy the AT&T version.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Look on the bright side - at least yours works. It's been over a week and a phone swap later, and I still have yet to even get an N1 to power on, period. Hopefully I am just sitting on a dead battery.

I left a "sweetheart" plan with AT&T. I was paying $19.95 per month for unlimited calls/text because they kept grandfathering me for 9 years (started out with PacBell, then Cingular, then AT&T) and all I had to do was to add the $15 data package.

However, I certainly don't miss AT&T's dropped calls, weak signal, slow speeds, lousy tech support and atrocious customer service!

T-mobile has been great so far

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    I left a "sweetheart" plan with AT&T. I was paying $19.95 per month for unlimited calls/text because they kept grandfathering me for 9 years (started out with PacBell, then Cingular, then AT&T) and all I had to do was to add the $15 data package.

However, I certainly don't miss AT&T's dropped calls, weak signal, slow speeds, lousy tech support and atrocious customer service!

T-mobile has been great so far
    True. But my parents work for FedEx, and as employees they get a special deal with AT&T where there is absolutely no penalty to cancel a contract. So I could get any phone at the subsidized price for a 2yr contract, and if I didn't like it, I could cancel the very next day with no penalty whatsoever. That's the only thing I will miss. And only paying $9.99/mo for my line.

But I am happy. I am not complaining, I like T-Mobile.

Well you can always feel fortunate you got in with T-mobile at a low rate. T-mo is in the midst of a 4G upgrade to various service areas. It's already been completed for some areas in the North West and they report super speeds! Sprint is doing the same but charging much more.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Well you can always feel fortunate you got in with T-mobile at a low rate. T-mo is in the midst of a 4G upgrade to various service areas. It's already been completed for some areas in the North West and they report super speeds! Sprint is doing the same but charging much more.
    Not 4G... just much, MUCH better 3G (3.5G)

N_1

Whats wrong with Tmobile?
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post

The coverage is very limited...anyone outside of a major city will likely not have service.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post

I didn't say anything was wrong with T-Mobile. I am venting that, had I known this would be on AT&T, I probably would have waited the extra week to buy this phone and stayed on a family plan that I only paid $9.99 to be on, instead of now paying $59.99.

I am happy with T-Mobile, just wanted to vent yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links