Nexus One AT&T Owner Roll Call!

This is a discussion on Nexus One AT&T Owner Roll Call! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm loving the phone so far. I finally got it unlocked last night using some unconventional methods, I'll post that in the appropriate thread though. ...

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One AT&T Owner Roll Call!

I'm loving the phone so far. I finally got it unlocked last night using some unconventional methods, I'll post that in the appropriate thread though. Now, I need to figure out how to use themes.

Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    Checking in , I had a unlocked Nexus One sold it to a board member and upgraded to the att&t version.
    I'm about to buy an unlocked phone to replace my iDropCallsPhone but am weary about AT&T. I live in Berkeley and am sick of the dropped calls issue How's it working for you?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bayou View Post
    Checking in , I had a unlocked Nexus One sold it to a board member and upgraded to the att&t version.
    I'm about to buy an unlocked phone to replace my iDropCallsPhone but am weary about AT&T. I live in Berkeley and am sick of the dropped calls issue How's it working for you?

Thanks!
    I live in Northern NJ and haven't had any dropped calls in NYC yet. NYC's 3G issues are pretty infamous and I do get a reduction in connection speed (data) when I am in the city. However, calls work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by thechump View Post

Thanks!
    I live in Northern NJ and haven't had any dropped calls in NYC yet. NYC's 3G issues are pretty infamous and I do get a reduction in connection speed (data) when I am in the city. However, calls work just fine.
    NYC and SF are known to have AT&T 3g problems so your feedback is very helpful. I'm curious, how much of a reduction in connection speed? Slow as in road bump or bumper to bumper?

Quote Originally Posted by thechump View Post

Thanks!
    NYC and SF are known to have AT&T 3g problems so your feedback is very helpful. I'm curious, how much of a reduction in connection speed? Slow as in road bump or bumper to bumper?

I'd say it is about road bump speeds, which is a real shame. Google Goggles and Layar are only any fun in the city. I guess it would be worse, but I'll live. My service at home in the 'burbs is fantastic though.

Im going to order mine tomorrow, How long do it take for you to get it, I know Google says next day but i saw somewhere else where they had to wait two days to get there N1
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

I just got mine today, got to love the free overnight shipping! Upgrading from an iPhone 3gs and I knew in the first 15 minutes of turning the N1 on (after waiting the agonizing hours for it to charge fully) that I made the right decision, I love this phone!

Just a hint to fellow ex-iPhone owners, there is an option in iTunes to sync Contacts to your Google account which is a very easy way of getting your contacts over to your shiny new Nexus One.

dchandler if you ordered it in the morning I'd bet you'll get it next day. Mine took a few days but I ordered it late Saturday night so it didn't ship till Monday. You'll be ordering during the business week so you should be good to go.

got mine a few days ago and my 3gs is pretending to be an ipod touch for the time being. I had a droid and eris previously so I'm not an android rookie. Love the speed of the n1...fighting the urge to root.

Thanks!
    To this day I have not experienced any dropped calls or bad service. I did have 3-4 calls where I was calling someone and I couldn't hear the phone ring on the other end but that was random. I live in SF near SF State. I work in Menlo Park so I commute everyday. I think if you live in an area with allot of hills coverage might not be that great. Let me know if I can help with any other questions you might have.

RH

Thanks!
    To this day I have not experienced any dropped calls or bad service. I did have 3-4 calls where I was calling someone and I couldn't hear the phone ring on the other end but that was random. I live in SF near SF State. I work in Menlo Park so I commute everyday. I think if you live in an area with allot of hills coverage might not be that great. Let me know if I can help with any other questions you might have.

RH
    This is great info, thank you! I used to drive to Menlo too and am in the city, well, all over the place and I personally think it's the service AND the phone. The N1 seems like a solid phone and since I'm already on AT&T with my old company's discount still in effect I'll just go for it.

Thanks again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links