Paid Apps now available in Canada

This is a discussion on Paid Apps now available in Canada within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Not sure about other countries but today when I went on the Android Market I was able to see paid apps....

Thread: Paid Apps now available in Canada

Paid Apps now available in Canada

Not sure about other countries but today when I went on the Android Market I was able to see paid apps.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is because, as of yesterday the Nexus One is officially available for purchase in Canada!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    This is because, as of yesterday the Nexus One is officially available for purchase in Canada!!
    Ya, but Android phones have been around for awhile and Canadians still weren't able to access any paid apps. Also other Nexus One countries like Singapore and Hong Kong had no access to paid apps. I am not sure if this has changed though.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusDro View Post
    Ya, but Android phones have been around for awhile and Canadians still weren't able to access any paid apps. Also other Nexus One countries like Singapore and Hong Kong had no access to paid apps. I am not sure if this has changed though.
    Remember, Nexus is opening the way we purchase cell phones... i.e only online from Google, were as other Androids were sold through the normal channels of the cell phone carriers.

Singapore and Hong Kong will follow suit as the USA and CDN; however when it is officially released there.

Yup, saw the paid apps yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by NexusDro View Post
    Remember, Nexus is opening the way we purchase cell phones... i.e only online from Google, were as other Androids were sold through the normal channels of the cell phone carriers. Canada became the 5th place just yesterday. As of today, Singapore and Hong Kong Nexus owners are still not allowed to access the paid apps. Just FYI.

Singapore and Hong Kong will follow suit as the USA and CDN; however when it is officially released there.
    Singapore and Hong Kong are 2 of the 4 places where the Nexus One was officially sold by Google since the very first day.

....Singapore and Hong Kong are 2 of the 4 places where the Nexus One was officially sold by Google since the very first day.[/QUOTE]

Correct!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links