HTC Sense Clock

This is a discussion on HTC Sense Clock within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I want that bas ass digital clock that the hero and HD2 have on there home screen, is it only for Sense UI or can ...

Thread: HTC Sense Clock

HTC Sense Clock

I want that bas ass digital clock that the hero and HD2 have on there home screen, is it only for Sense UI or can I still get it?
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've been trying to find one too. The closest free one I've found is Weather Widget. But try Weather Widget Donate and Beautiful Widgets.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yep so far it's the closest look-a-like to HTC sense's clock
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

Wow, I really like it, even better than the Sense clock, thanks a million! I hate wearing a watch and the clock in the upper right is too small.
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    Wow, I really like it, even better than the Sense clock, thanks a million! I hate wearing a watch and the clock in the upper right is too small.
    Which one did you try?
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just bought my first app, Weather Widgets Donate, and honestly it is incredible. So gorgeous, I am so happy. If you are on the fence, buy it. You have 24 hours to return it, so what is there to lose?

Weather Widget(yr.no) works but the app is norwegian. Yr isn't just norwegian, i think its other countries too but other names or something. Anyways, im not sure if there is that one on english.

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    the one in the upper right isn't the only one either u know, the one where you unlock ^^ its a big one there :D

but the one at hero is so awesome!!! hero got so many cool apps, i wish nexus one could be more like htc android phones and not iPhone(if u got iPhone and Nexus One, check out the differences at the "Phone" app. Nothing different )

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links