Two Nexus One's.. One family plan

This is a discussion on Two Nexus One's.. One family plan within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; As we all know Verizon is supposed to have the Nexus one March 23rd. Whether it is then or not doesn't really matter, what matters ...

Thread: Two Nexus One's.. One family plan

Two Nexus One's.. One family plan

As we all know Verizon is supposed to have the Nexus one March 23rd. Whether it is then or not doesn't really matter, what matters is I plan on buying two and putting them on the same plan. So i quickly checked at google.com/phone to see if they had this as an option (for T-mobile). To my surprise they don't.

My question is, has anyone got T-mobile AND two subsidized nexus ones on the same family plan?

I quickly browsed the internet to find a few other people had this question also. If anyone can tell me the steps required to make this happen that would be great. Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You are aware that in the long run, unless you pull the bait and switch move, that it's cheaper to buy the phone outright by the end of the contract?

Head over to T-Mobiles site and their forums, lots of people there discussing this issue.

I'll check T-mobile later but do explain, if you will. I plan on having the phone for two years, getting unlimited data, texting and a 700 minute phone plan. How will buying it it unsubsidized help me? Are there certain fee's I don't know of? Cause frankly 180 seems a lot more attractive than 530, as long as you don't mind the two year commitment, which I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by benrc10 View Post
    I'll check T-mobile later but do explain, if you will. I plan on having the phone for two years, getting unlimited data, texting and a 700 minute phone plan. How will buying it it unsubsidized help me? Are there certain fee's I don't know of? Cause frankly 180 seems a lot more attractive than 530, as long as you don't mind the two year commitment, which I don't.
    Because they will force you into a different price plan. There is a chance with the unlocked version you will not be forced a particular price plan or a PDA data package.

don't drink the kool-aid too much on the whole unsubsidized thing...
    To answer your question, you will not be able to do this. Google can only recognize individuals or main numbers on family plans. So they will only let you upgrade the main persons. Currently as far as I know you will have to seperate, get your phones and go back on a family plan after 120days and your good to go.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links