Case-mate Tough Cases Back in Stock

This is a discussion on Case-mate Tough Cases Back in Stock within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Case-mate Hybrid Tough cases are back in stock on the case-mate website!!! Case-Mate Google Nexus One Tough Cases (Case-Mate GN1HY), Google Nexus One Cases, Nexus ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Case-mate Tough Cases Back in Stock

Case-mate Tough Cases Back in Stock

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I wasn't aware they had sold out. Not surprised as I love mine. Best case I've ever owned I'd have to say.

Glad that you love the case!

It is great to hear that you love the case. We will have more colors available in the near future.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by case-mate View Post
    It is great to hear that you love the case. We will have more colors available in the near future.

Enjoy!
    Would you happen to know when the "Barely there" cases will go on sale?

Enjoy!
    Will you be able to purchase just the inner skin itself? I purchased the black on black but would love to buy several different color inner skins to swap out.

Smile

The Barely There cases for Google Nexus One are available now on case-mate.com

Case-Mate Google Nexus One Barely There Cases (Case-Mate GN1BT), Google Nexus One Cases, Nexus Cases and Covers, Google Phone Cases

Quote Originally Posted by ootherocoo View Post

Enjoy!
    Would you happen to know when the "Barely there" cases will go on sale?

Unfortunately we are not able to sell the skin by itself for the Google nexus one cases. This option is only available for iPhone 3G Cases now. But we will consider making it available for other devices.

Thank you for the feedback,

Case-mate

Quote Originally Posted by krazichinaman View Post

Enjoy!
    Will you be able to purchase just the inner skin itself? I purchased the black on black but would love to buy several different color inner skins to swap out.

ordered my tough case on Wednesday and USPS shows it's out for delivery today! I will post my thought after i've tried it on

Great, let us know how do you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by ying View Post
    ordered my tough case on Wednesday and USPS shows it's out for delivery today! I will post my thought after i've tried it on

WOOT WOOT! Just checked my mail and got my tough case and here is my review!

CONS:
    -Made the ultra thin/sleek N1 fat (about 0.7 inches thick).
    -Probably too thick to fit in any docks... (not sure about this one because I don't own a dock)
    -*heard* about attracting lint but seems okay to me so far.
    -Only come in black/black and black/pink

PROS:
    ////////////////about the tough case/////////////////
    -Fits nice and snug on the phone. Not flimsy like the cheapos my friend bought off ebay for her BB Storm.
    -I feel my N1 is safely cradled.
    -Front screen is protected by the convex rubber on top of the case. I can now put my phone down on it's face.
    -All the holes are cut nicely so the speakers/camera/ports etc look great and easily accessible.
    -underlying silicone case fits perfectly with the hard shell casing that snaps on the back.
    -Comes with clear screen cover but I didn't use it yet since I'm afraid of air bubbles. Also, the screes is already decently protected by the case. The screen sticker alone is worth $5!
    -the silicone covers over the left and right side slits where the glass edges end. So, hopefully, this will help with dust getting under the screen a little bit. (It does not cover the top and bottom of the glass though).
    -I can tell the material is of high quality. "CM case-mate" letters are printed nicely on the back corner.
    -I can still access all corners/edges of the touchscreen with no problems. Even for gaming.
    //////////////about case-mate.com///////////
    -Member "Case-Mate" has been very responsive to my posts and PMs on the forum! I'm guessing he/she works for the company...
    -No tax!
    -Free standard USPS shipping! Shows 6-10 days but I ordered Wednesday morning and item was delivered Friday (in Chicago).
    -Immediate order confirmation with USPS tracking number so I can stalk it daily.
    -packaging was very nice when it arrived.

I am very satisfied with case-mate and the tough case! $29.99 was a good deal compared to buying 2 or 3 of the crappy ones. I will definitely order from case-mate again, hopefully they offer more colors in the near future~

*above review based on 50 minute usage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links