Anyone wanting to sell their Nexus One: READ THIS

This is a discussion on Anyone wanting to sell their Nexus One: READ THIS within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; For now, and in the interest of helping our members take advantage of the emerging carriers for our phone, anyone who wants to sell their ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone wanting to sell their Nexus One: READ THIS

Anyone wanting to sell their Nexus One: READ THIS

For now, and in the interest of helping our members take advantage of the emerging carriers for our phone, anyone who wants to sell their phone should start a thread in Off Topic.

I'm sort of taking this policy on myself, and I haven't discussed it with the Admins at this point. But I'm certain that there are a number of us who have purchased the N1 on TMobile that would now prefer to use a different version with their preferred provider...with AT&T, Verizon and Sprint entering the N1 fold, this could be a very helpful option for our members.

Please confine all discussions to PM's, and only state that you'd like to sell your (carrier)N1, and request a PM about it. We need to keep this clean and neat as possible.

Beyond that, the forum is not to be considered as a sponsor of these sales; we are merely going to allow contact to be made between members. All transactions are exclusively between the seller and the buyer, with price, shipping arrangements and other discussions restricted STRICTLY to PM's. ALSO THIS IS TO BE FOR N1'S ONLY! No garage sales will be allowed.

This is sort of a test, and extraordinary. Should this freedom start to cause problems, I'll revisit the policy, and likely start deleting all such posts from then on. So please, if you want to take advantage of this, keep it neat, clean and OFF OF PUBLIC POSTS.

Thanks, everyone. I hope this gives some of you a chance to make whatever changes you want involving your N1's. If you have any questions, please PM me.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

We should just have a Marketplace lol
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    +1 i wanna get rid of some protective cases

Quote Originally Posted by bud760 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    +1 i wanna get rid of some protective cases
    That's what e-bay is for.

Please don't screw this up for the rest of us, ok?

Is this only limited to the Nexus One phone? I'm curious if I could list OEM accessories for the Nexus One as well such as the car and desktop docks.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidL View Post
    Is this only limited to the Nexus One phone? I'm curious if I could list OEM accessories for the Nexus One as well such as the car and desktop docks.
    That has already be addressed above. So no.
    Androidfied.

Can we sell something else ?

Quote Originally Posted by helay View Post
    Can we sell something else ?
    Previous posts were:
    Accessories - NO
    Docks - NO
    Cases - NO

Unless it looks, smells, and tastes like an N1, the answer is probably no...
    Having said that, people have sold used car docks, etc, but that was for a single, used item - not new, and certainly not multiple items...

Have fun with this one WERA--
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

lol

Ok,I see.I just think about that maybe we can try to sell some machine. For example Tablet PC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links