MicroSD transfer speeds

This is a discussion on MicroSD transfer speeds within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; What computer > phone > microsd transfer speeds are you guys getting? From Computer > microsd with adapter, I am getting speeds of 6.4 to ...

Thread: MicroSD transfer speeds

Junior Member lessthanthreetrance's Avatar

MicroSD transfer speeds

What computer > phone > microsd transfer speeds are you guys getting?

From Computer > microsd with adapter, I am getting speeds of 6.4 to 7 mb/sec. Before flashing to the cyanogenmod, I think I was getting speeds of around 3.5mb/sec. But now after flashing, I am getting transfer speeds of 1.5mb/sec, which is lower than the minimum transfer speed of my class 2 microsd card. I have a polaroid branded PNY card by the way.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just copied an SD card to another larger one, and noticed erratic transfer rates. I got a steady 4.5 MBps when transferring my music folder, but all other folders with varying file sizes tended to transfer at below 1MBps.

Class 4 PNY card btw, so yeah, bleh.

Junior Member lessthanthreetrance's Avatar
    Are you using the stock rom?

Yeah, stock ROM. But I'm also getting similar speeds when reading/writing from my laptop's card reader.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links