I want to get a Nexus one!

This is a discussion on I want to get a Nexus one! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ok tanx all..this is it.. Results | Classifieds | MOCCA...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to get a Nexus one!

ok tanx all..this is it..Results | Classifieds | MOCCA

Sounds to me they are the same morons that send you solicitations email saying their the sons or daughters of a wealthy king from nigeria or some sh** like that and wants to share you amount of cash in exchange for your bank account number if you only do what they ask you to do. Prices on those N1s are too good to be true. These scammers need to be caught in their little shack home or boxes ruining peoples day.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    Sounds to me they are the same morons that send you solicitations email saying their the sons or daughters of a wealthy king from nigeria or some sh** like that and wants to share you amount of cash in exchange for your bank account number if you only do what they ask you to do. Prices on those N1s are too good to be true. These scammers need to be caught in their little shack home or boxes ruining peoples day.
    I wish...but unfortunately these people will always exist.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Especially as long as there are gullible people who believe things like that.......

"If it sounds too good to be true, it always is"

Yet some people never learn............
    My sigs keep getting

always buy in authorized resellers, even if that cost a little more

agreed. It is easy to get sucked in to attractive pricing, but it is best to ask yourself if it is too good to be true. Granted there are time where you could find that hidden gem...but more likely than not it is not legit. Better to spend more and get the product than to throw away money and get nothing.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links