T-Mo 4G

This is a discussion on T-Mo 4G within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Once again the clouds are abuzz with rumors of TMo possibly partnering with super capable 4g providers...Clearwire,cablecos, etc. I have hope yet...tmo has got to ...

Thread: T-Mo 4G

T-Mo 4G

Once again the clouds are abuzz with rumors of TMo possibly partnering with super capable 4g providers...Clearwire,cablecos, etc. I have hope yet...tmo has got to be feeling the burn of customers leaving left and right. I jumped the gun and bought my N1 a little too early, but I have not left yet. I have issues with 'change'. I know change is inevitable, but it took an act of congress for me to leave my blackberry for android. It would really be great if they did get the temporary 3g/4g support they need while they figure out a long-term game plan to keep and attract new customers..granted they have the best pricing module in my opinion, but sometimes folks want to and do pay higher prices for a premium service. The last week of N1 activity proves that obviously.......

PS I bet they will 'upgrade' their pricing too if they had a network that was in demand ...darn capitalism....LOL

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i doubt it they are rolling out7.2hspa+ why get 4g ?
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Dont know why but that is whats being reported. They have had lots of complaints in my neck of the woods

first upgrade your coverage and 3g and then talk about 4g

Exactly, i have has edge since day one with tmo, but good pricing though.

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    Once again the clouds are abuzz with rumors of TMo possibly partnering with super capable 4g providers...Clearwire,cablecos, etc. I have hope yet...tmo has got to be feeling the burn of customers leaving left and right. I jumped the gun and bought my N1 a little too early, but I have not left yet. I have issues with 'change'. I know change is inevitable, but it took an act of congress for me to leave my blackberry for android. It would really be great if they did get the temporary 3g/4g support they need while they figure out a long-term game plan to keep and attract new customers..granted they have the best pricing module in my opinion, but sometimes folks want to and do pay higher prices for a premium service. The last week of N1 activity proves that obviously.......

PS I bet they will 'upgrade' their pricing too if they had a network that was in demand ...darn capitalism....LOL
    Wow that would be great for T-mobile users if the rumors are true.

7.2 + is as fast as 4g
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

HELLO 7.2, 3G, 4G.....anything to upgrade their current issues in my area(and I am sure I am not alone) would be good for me, others, and Tmo.

I was an ATT customer in San Diego for 8 years. 3g was always fluxing back 'n forth to EDGE. Dropped calls, bad reception, atrocious customer service... ad infinitum.

Switiching to T-Mobile has been like a breath of fresh air. Always great 3g speeds, no dropped calls and everyone says they hear me clearly. Customer service is always fast, knowledgeable and friendly.

My friends say T-Mo has been upgrading to 4g in Washington State with accelerated speeds. Looks like it will eventually make its way around to most of us. I think T-Mo is doing a good job. Sorry for those who do not.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    I was an ATT customer in San Diego for 8 years. 3g was always fluxing back 'n forth to EDGE. Dropped calls, bad reception, atrocious customer service... ad infinitum.

Switiching to T-Mobile has been like a breath of fresh air. Always great 3g speeds, no dropped calls and everyone says they hear me clearly. Customer service is always fast, knowledgeable and friendly.

My friends say T-Mo has been upgrading to 4g in Washington State with accelerated speeds. Looks like it will eventually make its way around to most of us. I think T-Mo is doing a good job. Sorry for those who do not.
    agree....here in indianapolis it is the best service I have had

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links