So far, so good

This is a discussion on So far, so good within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well it's been a few days since I got my Nexus One working properly. (battery DOA, long story). My impression so far is that I ...

Thread: So far, so good

So far, so good

Well it's been a few days since I got my Nexus One working properly. (battery DOA, long story). My impression so far is that I love the phone, and T-Mobile service has been more surprising that I ever thought it would be. I get dropped to GPRS along I-10 on my drive home, but I still can make calls, and send and receive texts no problem. 3G in my building at work and at home is a full 4 bars, no problem. I still have until Tuesday to change my mind, but I think I may go ahead and pay my ATT ETF and be done with them.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Unless you really hate AT&T why don't you return the T-Mo Nexus 1 and get the AT&T Nexus 1. That way you don't have to pay an ETF.

Just a thought, not sure if you hate AT&T service.

I too cancelled my att account. My etf was $140, I had 18 months left. Even with the etf its still cheaper to go to T-Mobile. 18 month * 55 + etf is cheaper than 18 months * 70 if I stayed with att.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links