Flashing Radio

This is a discussion on Flashing Radio within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anyone have experience flashing the radio? I flashed it in fastboot then after it completed, I rebooted to recovery but its been on the boot ...

Thread: Flashing Radio

Junior Member lessthanthreetrance's Avatar

Flashing Radio

Anyone have experience flashing the radio? I flashed it in fastboot then after it completed, I rebooted to recovery but its been on the boot screen with the lock for 20 minutes

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My computer also said it could not locate drivers for "Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM". Does this have something to do with it?

Be extremely careful. Do not take out the battery, because removing the battery during radio flash can cause bricked phones.

Please give more info. Is it still on bootscreen? more than 5 minutes is uncommon and something wrong.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Its been on the boot screen before booting into recovery, with no moving images. The one that shows the lock indicating it is rooted. Its been like this for 40 minutes. I haven't restarted it, or unplugged anything. In fastboot and cmd, it said sending and writing the radio was "okay" and the progress bar was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by lessthanthreetrance View Post
    Its been on the boot screen before booting into recovery, with no moving images. The one that shows the lock indicating it is rooted. Its been like this for 40 minutes. I haven't restarted it, or unplugged anything. In fastboot and cmd, it said sending and writing the radio was "okay" and the progress bar was completed.
    Any update on the radio flashing? Longer than usual on the boot screen is what happened to me, but 40 minutes, seems too long. What did you do since then?
    Nexus One - CyanogenMod-5.0.6-N1
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    BUILD: EPE54B
    Baseband: 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Swype BETA : NexTHEME Morph
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

I waited 2 hours and decided to turn it off. I said a few prayers, and removed the battery after unplugging it because none of the buttons were responding. Fortunately, it was about to boot up. The radio was successfully flashed; I don't know why it wasn't booting the first time. But it works now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links