As of this morning I gave up my iPhone 3GS to my wife

This is a discussion on As of this morning I gave up my iPhone 3GS to my wife within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; and am going with my new N1 full time. I love it and the only things I'll miss are iTunes support and the massive Appstore ...

Thread: As of this morning I gave up my iPhone 3GS to my wife

As of this morning I gave up my iPhone 3GS to my wife

and am going with my new N1 full time. I love it and the only things I'll miss are iTunes support and the massive Appstore but when my new iPad arrives those things will be rectified. The N1 is a fantastic phone/mini computer and while I'm generally an Apple fan and have used nothing but iPhones for the past 3 years, I think the N1 is a better device.

Anyway, that's it. Kudos to Google for the N1. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jhowton View Post
    and am going with my new N1 full time. I love it and the only things I'll miss are iTunes support and the massive Appstore but when my new iPad arrives those things will be rectified. The N1 is a fantastic phone/mini computer and while I'm generally an Apple fan and have used nothing but iPhones for the past 3 years, I think the N1 is a better device.

Anyway, that's it. Kudos to Google for the N1. :nexusx:
    Welcome...and you've got one foot out the door of Apple and 1 in the door of Google. Just wait until the Android tablet comes out...youll be dumping the lousy iPad for 100% Google, ha.

But enjoy the N1!
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    and you've got one foot out the door of Apple and 1 in the door of Google. Just wait until the Android tablet comes out...youll be dumping the lousy iPad for 100% Google, ha.
    You might be right about that.

try using isyncr for your itunes. also, I've been using SlideIt for my keyboard. by far the best one out there. worth the $5

T&C
    3rd gen iPhone 2g, 3g, 3gs the 1st week I wanted to toss the N.1 one out the door there was no customer support, no warm and fuzzy Apple store to go to for advise and no accessories what so ever!

2nd week its was getting better and a tons of info here and really helped.

Android and Me

3rd week loved it and would never look back.

Now I would not come near iPhone but am the hit at Apple Store with N1 cause most people still have not seen and touched one.

Accessories are out on line, cases, battery etc.

Dont think that iPad is going to be as good as it sounds as not all apps will fit that full screen and also still no flash so you still see the world through Apple Glasses.

I loved it so much now my wife had me sell her iPhone and loves her N.1

Just Google Navigation, Google Talk, Voice sync with her Google acct with no computer needed its a win!

Just today we added direct dial contacts to her last page of her screen so not having to look through her contacts to dial.

Thats one reason Apple doesn't have them in the store to play with them,they dont want to slow down pre sales.

I agree with the OP.

I mainly miss iPhones and Touch for the wide app market. But app that Apple has are just toys and games and other novelties. I really do miss all the apps I paid for that have been sitting in my iTunes getting moldy, but I will be getting a iPad so I can use them all again.

Android has everything I need and use in a mobile device.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by wasya152 View Post
    try using isyncr for your itunes. also, I've been using SlideIt for my keyboard. by far the best one out there. worth the $5
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Look into Doubletwist, as well as Media Monkey for your tunage/transferability. MM can also convert and tag as you need/see fit.
    Thanks for the heads up guys.

HTC Keyboard is the best Keyboard for N1.

You will not find this keyboard on the Market download here.

Thank to jonasl at xda-developers

For more recommendations on apps Look Here

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links