Calendar sync

This is a discussion on Calendar sync within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys.. When is the calendar gonna sync with my google calendar? I have autosync on. I change something in my online google cal. Nothing ...

Thread: Calendar sync

Calendar sync

Hey guys..

When is the calendar gonna sync with my google calendar?

I have autosync on. I change something in my online google cal. Nothing happends on my nexus cal.

Time is now 5.35 pm. It says "last sync 11.37". Of course I can sync manually, but I thought this was supposed to sync automatically!! Shouldnt this happen every other hour or so?!:nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

In your Accounts & Sync settings, is background data checked?

it is checked! I don't know what's going on -- neither contacts, picasa, calendar, nor gmail have been synced the last 7 hours..

Hmm maybe go thru your setting on your gmail on your PC by chance? sounds like something is not checked somewhere. I have a Tmo N1 (on at&t) and had no probs syncing everything. Is your a Tmo or a Att N1? Dont know if that would make a difference or not.

I notice on my Gmail/Cal on my PC that is shows on the left hand side my Gmail addy (plus other things I added like my Bronco games, holidays etc etc). Hmm.. have you by chance tried to resync thru a wifi by chance..kinda give it a kick start kinda thing. Just ideas and hopefully everything will sync for you.

On mine, it syncs almost instantly. I have the following setup:

Under Settings, Accounts & sync settings, then under Manage accounts, tap on the account you want to sync and be sure it is checked. Then in the mail application, From the menu select settings and Labels. From there you can select any of the labels you want to sync and choose how much to sync or not.

Good luck.

Is the calendar you are syncing with active on your N1? The list of active calendars does not sync between your desktop and the N1.

In the default calendar app on the N1, go to settings/More/My Calendars, and make sure the calendar you are updating is checked for display.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links