iPhone switch?

This is a discussion on iPhone switch? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just came back to the iPhone 3 months ago after a stint with the Droid. I really like the Droid OS, but I didn't ...

Thread: iPhone switch?

iPhone switch?

I just came back to the iPhone 3 months ago after a stint with the Droid. I really like the Droid OS, but I didn't like the bulk of the droid. I am just curious how iPhone switcher like the Droid. I am considering making the switch, but am looking for advise.

Also, it seems the iPhone handles email attachments much better than my Droid did. Such as excel and word docs. How does N1 handle this?

Any thoughts are appreciated

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

T&C
    I am a 3rd gen user iPhone.
    2g, 3g, 3gs all on Tmobile.

Hated the N1 1st week
    Grew on me then 2nd week
    3rd week I fell in love with it!

I think for iPhone users we connivence ourselves the iPhone is unbeatable so we set the N1 up to fail.

But to be fair I dont use attachment for email.

But the screen brightness, clarity, multitasking, and the use of Goggle Talk, Voice and Navigation makes up for short comings.

Being able to sync contacts, calendar, gmail with out a computer makes it much nicer.

If there is a weak spot its support and market (apps store), you have to really depend on forums.

More and more products and accessories are out now.

Once Flash launches its should make it a real winner!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO_g3eeuQG4]YouTube - March Madness on the Nexus One with Flash Player 10.1[/ame]

Even CNET picked the N1 as a winner!

Nexus One vs. iPhone 3GS - CNET Prizefight - CNET.com

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links