BUYER BEWARE. Google desk dock is a POS

This is a discussion on BUYER BEWARE. Google desk dock is a POS within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; When in the dock if you even slightly touch the phone it falls out. I am sure that someone must have said something about this ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUYER BEWARE. Google desk dock is a POS

BUYER BEWARE. Google desk dock is a POS

When in the dock if you even slightly touch the phone it falls out.
    I am sure that someone must have said something about this poorly designed dock yet google went and put it out.
    Mine is going back next week.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

1) N_1 already made a topic about this. Search before making a new topic.
    2) The desktop dock is perfect for me. The "slightest touch" does not knock the phone out of the dock. I search the market nightly while it is charging next to my bed.

Sorry you don't like it, but many others are quite happy with their purchase. The design is not bad, as you said, it seems to be more on the user's end, considering the people unhappy with the dock are in the minority.

I am very pleased with my dock. Holds the phone perfectly and snugly.

Talking

Love the Google Dock so..... much!

It display the beauty of Nexus One.
    I used the Google Dock and Link it to my High End Sound System for playing songs while at the same time for charging my Nexus One.
    If I receive any notification or I need to use my Nexus One for browsing web, I just take it out from the Google Dock and the songs carry on by wireless and I just around my house and continue to use what I want to my Nexus One

You can see, how useful is the Google ne:nexusx:us One Dock!
    Cheers…

The night stand clock feature is awesome. And with NightRingerPro (app market), it's fantastic! No notifications at night except those I filter to allow.

I love my N1 dock too! No need to force push the USB port to plug in like other cheap USB dock found on ebay.

I like mine, too. don't need to plug in the USB it the reason for me to bought this dock.

Dock

Has anyone found any other Dock that can be plugged into 110 to charge Nexus?

Quote Originally Posted by drsutphin View Post
    1) N_1 already made a topic about this. Search before making a new topic.
    2) The desktop dock is perfect for me. The "slightest touch" does not knock the phone out of the dock. I search the market nightly while it is charging next to my bed.

Sorry you don't like it, but many others are quite happy with their purchase. The design is not bad, as you said, it seems to be more on the user's end, considering the people unhappy with the dock are in the minority.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by herbmmm View Post
    Has anyone found any other Dock that can be plugged into 110 to charge Nexus?
    I think the adapter come with your phone or your dock is 110v to 220v. Double check on the adapter. It should allow use outside the US.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links