What are you switching From to the Nexus One?

This is a discussion on What are you switching From to the Nexus One? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by kentoe LG Dare. It was cool at first, but then it just gets old as you get sick of VZW's OS that's ...

View Poll Results: Can PID/Password Be Implemented?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are you switching From to the Nexus One?

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    LG Dare. It was cool at first, but then it just gets old as you get sick of VZW's OS that's on there. Can't wait to get into the smartphone side of things.
    ditto..same here.

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    This poll is really inacurrate since some phones fit in two or more catagories. I had a Droid before this.
    Note the multiple choice options.

Nokia N95 8GB (N95-4) which while it had many things going for it, it just couldn't keep up with Android

And I can't sit here and wait around for Nokia to release Symbian^3, etc etc

Ooops voted wrong - not sure how that happened. Voted Palm but supposed to be Blackberry.

Switching from a Blackberry 8900. Also a previous iphone 3gs user.

Regret my switch from iphone to BB and can't wait to get back to a TRUE smartphone Getting my N1 tomorrow

Hopefully I can order my Ne:nexusx:us One tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by mamatee View Post
    Ooops voted wrong - not sure how that happened. Voted Palm but supposed to be Blackberry.

Switching from a Blackberry 8900. Also a previous iphone 3gs user.

Regret my switch from iphone to BB and can't wait to get back to a TRUE smartphone Getting my N1 tomorrow

Same with me I had the iPhone3G, really liked it, but not the AT&T bill, so I ditched it for the BlackBerry, and it is ok but feels very dated and boring to me, and now want to try the best Android phone.

My Wife has the MyTouch and to be honest i hate that thing, feels very slow and laggy, and like a wannabe iPhone not ready for prime time yet. I hope the N-One is a hundred times better than the crappy MyTouch ?

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post

Still, the number of iPhone converts is quite interesting.
    How do you know? I can't tell
    Welp, last night when you posted, iPhone was leading...today it's Blackberry!
    Ignore my stupid post. I didn't see iPhone up there until now :rofl3:
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Went:

1. Dumb phone (Nokia -> Nokia -> Samsung)
    2. HTC Diamond
    3. HTC Magic
    4. Nexus One

Currently using Desire ROM and wow is this rom nice or what...

Well, let's see... here's my history of the past few years.

iPhone (original): Loved it. Metal body, glass face, it felt like a quality object. I adored that phone.

iPhone 3g (white, 16 gig): Wait. Hold on. You... swapped out my nice metal parts for a plastic back, and now my screen's got a yellow tint? Well, I'm sure the games will be worthwhile. WHAT THE HELL? I can't control any of these! You monsters! Why, I oughta... hey, wait, what's with all these tiny cracks on the side of my phone?

iPhone 3g (white, 16 gig, refurb #1): Oh, well, the guy at the counter said that the cracks were entirely fixed in production, so I'm sure this shiny new 3g is going to take me back to the original iPhone. Hey, wait a minute, why is the battery on this phone entirely spent after an hour? Refurbs have their batteries changed... right? And WAIT! MORE CRACKS!

iPhone 3g (white, 16 gig, refurb #2): CRACKS. CRACKS ON EVERY EDGE. BLAST AND DAMN YOUR EYES, STEVE JOBS

iPhone 3g (white, 16 gig, refurb #3): Still have it. Hate it. The magic is gone. No cracks yet, so onto eBay you'll go this week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links