Current N1 vs Verizon/CDMA N1

This is a discussion on Current N1 vs Verizon/CDMA N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; there is no contract with that phone on AT&T. Just like T-Mo deal....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current N1 vs Verizon/CDMA N1

there is no contract with that phone on AT&T. Just like T-Mo deal.

Yeah, except that you would be using it with AT&T, and their service is much more expensive afaik. Unlocked, you can get 500 minutes with unlimited text & data at Tmobile for $60/mo, and I've yet to see someone put together anything similar at AT&T. Do you agree?

As far as the price is concerned, T-Mo has the definite advantage. However, I would not trade the AT&T coverage for T-Mo's at this point in time.

There is a lack of coverage in most places and buildings, at least in my area. T-Mo's 3G coverage, forget about it.

Why do you suppose so many members here sold their N1's with T-Mo and switched to AT&T?

You actually pay for what you get with T-MO.

While AT&T's calling reception is great, and a great reception is worth the premium price, I wish there was a reliable way to check 3G speed in the area, since there's so many iPhones around..damn

Does SF/NY still have 3G issues?

Any word on what carriers the HTC Incredible will be offered with, and what its network capabilities are like?

You can't just say AT&T coverage is good, Luxury might not live in the same area. In Las Vegas AT&T has the best overall in my opinion.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Luxury View Post
    Any word on what carriers the HTC Incredible will be offered with, and what its network capabilities are like?
    they think verizion
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post
    Get the AT&T model. That way you get the best of both worlds. 3G coverage and ability to travel.
    Except that, the T-Mobile version has the 3G frequencies better suited for outside North American networks.

"3G coverage on networks that use the 900 MHz, AWS, and 2100 MHz frequency bands."

They mainly use 2100 MHz as it a far superior frequency in terms of quality (not transmission distance).

iphone 3GS works around the world the way it is.

Check this comparison between the two phones where you can find all frequencies used.

Apple iPhone 3GS vs. HTC Google Nexus One - GSMArena.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links