PNY 8GB Class 4 MicroSD $25.88

This is a discussion on PNY 8GB Class 4 MicroSD $25.88 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've been hesitant to order an SD card online, and really wanted a 16GB card(which I'll probably get sooner or later), but I found this ...

Thread: PNY 8GB Class 4 MicroSD $25.88

PNY 8GB Class 4 MicroSD $25.88

I've been hesitant to order an SD card online, and really wanted a 16GB card(which I'll probably get sooner or later), but I found this card at Wal-Mart and just wanted to give a heads up.

I've seen class 2 cards selling at Radio Shack, and BestBuy for no less than 50 bucks, so this was kind of a no brainer for me. I've been seeing 7+MBps transfer rates, which is'nt bad.

You can save about 5 bucks online, but if you don't feel like waiting it's not a bad price.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by number 9 View Post
    I've been hesitant to order an SD card online, and really wanted a 16GB card(which I'll probably get sooner or later), but I found this card at Wal-Mart and just wanted to give a heads up.

I've seen class 2 cards selling at Radio Shack, and BestBuy for no less than 50 bucks, so this was kind of a no brainer for me. I've been seeing 7+MBps transfer rates, which is'nt bad.

You can save about 5 bucks online, but if you don't feel like waiting it's not a bad price.
    I do some research on this card. I have seen some cases where they will label it class 4/6/10 when in reality it is a class or two lower. It seems that those classifications are rather loose. Usually a couple of people that buy them provide reviews on actual performance. If it is a class 4, then its a good deal, but I would check some reviews to make sure it actually performs at that level.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Thats pretty pricy for a 8gb.

On Amazon.com, you can get a Transcend 8gb Class 6 for 21.99 with free shipping.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-microSDHC-Class-Memory-TS8GUSDHC6E/dp/B0026L7DG0/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1269261138&sr =8-8]Amazon.com: Transcend 8 GB microSDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card TS8GUSDHC6E: Electronics[/ame]

I got one just last week, and is incredibly fast. Transcend has great reviews, and a lifetime warranty. Extremely happy with it!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I agree..Transcend is very reliable and usually a good bet.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Thats pretty pricy for a 8gb.

On Amazon.com, you can get a Transcend 8gb Class 6 for 21.99 with free shipping.

Amazon.com: Transcend 8 GB microSDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card TS8GUSDHC6E: Electronics

I got one just last week, and is incredibly fast. Transcend has great reviews, and a lifetime warranty. Extremely happy with it!
    21 with free shipping is actually a really good price. I couldn't wait, and from all the updates we received this weekend allowing Apps2SD, I was glad I didn't wait, so I ran down to Fry's and picked up a Class 4, Kingston 8gb for 17.00 (19 after tax). Really fast, running all my apps off the sdcard now and works great!
    Nexus One - CyanogenMod-5.0.6-N1
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    BUILD: EPE54B
    Baseband: 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Swype BETA : NexTHEME Morph
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links