How do you install NexTheme? (Rooted N1)

This is a discussion on How do you install NexTheme? (Rooted N1) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I can't figure out how to get all the new icons in the MM-NexTHEME.v2.0.Final.CM on my Nexus one. I installed "The goods, via fast boot ...

Thread: How do you install NexTheme? (Rooted N1)

How do you install NexTheme? (Rooted N1)

I can't figure out how to get all the new icons in the MM-NexTHEME.v2.0.Final.CM on my Nexus one. I installed "The goods, via fast boot and naming the file to update.zip" but how do i load all the new icons and what not?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I was downloading the wrong file, I downloaded the metamorph. Any who now it's force closing the launcher in an endless loop when i start the phone

Fixed it: wipe, re-install everything in correct sequence; 1 - cyanogen, 2- google addon, 3- nextheme, reboot to system. Works great. The only thing i noticed that google maps icon restored to default after an update.

Can you give some impressions of the theme? Thinking of adding it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureofPhones View Post
    Can you give some impressions of the theme? Thinking of adding it myself.
    Overall I am really enjoying it. Few things I do not like such as some input fields have a green background, and the grey text can be barely seen until you start typing. I am also not a big fan of the royal blue on black highlight in the contact menu nor the green background highlight. Wish you could set the colors yourself.
    Finally not a huge fan of the top icons right icons with the inner shadows, and the alarm icon that looks like a fire bell. (I'm a graphic designer)

So all the icons are great, the keyboard looks really nice, the phone application to make calls is revamped and I love it. The number one thing i really disliked on my OEM Nexus One was the phone application, but nextheme, has changed my mind on it.

The whole theme is based off HTC Sense.

The icons are all taken from Sense. If you look on Nexus-Nation, at Manup345 thread, it has many screen shots of his theme.

Manup345's newer theme NexDesire is a FULL port of the HTC Sense.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links