Got my nexus one... now what?

This is a discussion on Got my nexus one... now what? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi all! I decided to make use of a web service to manage beta stage better and allow clients to leave feedback directly from the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got my nexus one... now what?

Application testing tool needed

Hi all!

I decided to make use of a web service to manage beta stage better and allow clients to leave feedback directly from the website. There's a lot of them on the net but challenging to pick out from all that variety.

Perhaps someone by now used any of them and can advise me something. Any ideas on the matter appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    It's actually NOT moronic...the purpose in the old days (using Nicad batteries, for example) was to ensure the cells did not prematurely suffer early charge memory issues. Since Li-ion/Li-poly cells do not suffer memory issues, the main reason to exhaust the cells after the first full charge (recommended in the manual) is to SET the charge parameters for the charging circuit, so the battery meter is most accurate. The charge circuit operates on a peak voltage algorithm (incorporating temperature and other factors), and it needs both the low-current value (ie: exhausted cell) and the full-charge value to make the on-board meter report accurately. It is not necessary to 'exercise' the cell, unless you believe you are not getting accurate cell life, and exhausting following with a full-charge (exercising) is the first troubleshooting technique in diagnosing battery issues.
    thanks alpha editing this to top

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links