What's in store for 2.2 update ?

This is a discussion on What's in store for 2.2 update ? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; im thinking 3.0 will have flash support some more ram release and maybe apps2sd along with a bunch of small updates?...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's in store for 2.2 update ?

im thinking 3.0 will have flash support some more ram release and maybe apps2sd along with a bunch of small updates?
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

3xL
    Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    im thinking 3.0 will have flash support some more ram release and maybe apps2sd along with a bunch of small updates?
    i switched from the n900 to the nexus. n900 had full flash on its browser...let me tell u...it was the BEST mobile with flash...but it was clunky. i would snapgragon on the nexus would be better but hey we don't know lol. i would LOVE video flash....

Quote Originally Posted by 3xL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    i switched from the n900 to the nexus. n900 had full flash on its browser...let me tell u...it was the BEST mobile with flash...but it was clunky. i would snapgragon on the nexus would be better but hey we don't know lol. i would LOVE video flash....
    yup i also switched from a samsung omnia which had a browser(i forget its name) that allowed me to watch any flash videos online. but as you said it was kinda clunky. flash is available on nexus atm but you have to root your phone with a certain rom, and still its only flash lite and i hear its kinda bugy/laggy.
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Flash support natively would be a huge plus. With the way things are going on the web these days...its pretty much necessary to have Flash support on smartphones.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

3xL
    not when its clunky! speaking of which. is there a mobile app for this site? its not litsted in tapatalk is it?

Flash should be coming soon. I don't think it'll be in 3.0 I think it will be apart of a minor update. Like a 2.1.2 or something like that. Anyways, being rooted is way better than waiting for an update from Google. Once new firmware is released, I'm sure the ROM developers will update new Roms to stay up to date.
    R.I.P.

Rooted and flashed as of March 11, 2010

CyanogenMod 6.0.0
    - Sold

3xL
    meh. i wonder what they are gonna add. i hope is video flash. nothing like being in the dark and recording my *****es sucking my.......

probably the next update will fix all the little minor quirks and add full 360 orientation, trackball colors, apps2sd, flash, somewhat new interface, a much needed music player facelift, smoother switching between home screens, and more probably. (i know a rooted n1 can do this already but)

Quote Originally Posted by 3xL View Post
    good questions...this forums pretty dead huh? i was trynna sign up over at androidforums but never got my activation code..
    check your spam box. I have no idea why but anything from that forum keeps ending up in my spambox. I needed to change my password and I just thought I was not receiving the code then I checked spam and found like 50 emails from that site.:D

voice dialing would be a big plus for me!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links