What's in store for 2.2 update ?

This is a discussion on What's in store for 2.2 update ? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by lrsone Back up and Restore will be nice, but I definitely don't want an iTunes-iPhone thing. The thought of having to deal ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What's in store for 2.2 update ?

Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    Back up and Restore will be nice, but I definitely don't want an iTunes-iPhone thing. The thought of having to deal with that makes me cringe.
    I agree. Some way to create a backup would be nice...but I dont want my phone tied to a computer/application just to put media on it...waste of time.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Back up and Restore will be nice, but I definitely don't want an iTunes-iPhone thing. The thought of having to deal with that makes me cringe.
    For backup and restore, most of that is taken care of by Google automatically. My emails, SMS, and contacts all sync to Google, and the Downloads tab of the Market keeps track of the applications I have downloaded. But just to be sure, I also use MyBackUpPro so I keep my data and desktop layouts as well. That makes it so automated I don't even have to connect to my computer for the most part. (... priceless)

Torch

Quote Originally Posted by 3xL View Post
    meh. i wonder what they are gonna add. i hope is video flash. nothing like being in the dark and recording my *****es sucking my.......

If your phone is rooted, you can download Torch - once you turn the flash on go to your camera and record away! :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    For backup and restore, most of that is taken care of by Google automatically. My emails, SMS, and contacts all sync to Google, and the Downloads tab of the Market keeps track of the applications I have downloaded. But just to be sure, I also use MyBackUpPro so I keep my data and desktop layouts as well. That makes it so automated I don't even have to connect to my computer for the most part. (... priceless)
    Is my SMS synced with google?!? Explain!

No, SMS is not sync'd with Google.

[QUOTE=elvis1;36269Is my SMS synced with google?!? Explain! [/QUOTE]

I use Google Voice for SMS since I don't have an unlimited SMS plan. I'm not sure about the stock messaging, but with Google Voice, all my SMS are synced to Google.

thats on my n1 ???

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    thats on my n1 ???
    Google Voice? Yes. But you need an account.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links