Can you take 'notes' in Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Can you take 'notes' in Nexus One? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by lunchbox I use AK Note free from the Market. The important aspect for me is the ability to email or store files ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you take 'notes' in Nexus One?

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    I use AK Note free from the Market. The important aspect for me is the ability to email or store files in SD card. Email function is good so I can keep backups.
    +1 for Ak Note.

Evernote is good too, I just don't use it as much though.
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

well, thanks to this thread, I found gDocs Notepad.. and moved all my notes to AK notes. The abillity to sync to Google docs is just great.

For those that use gDocs Notepad ... how is this different from the gDocs application?

I'ts nothing like google docs. There is no formatting. It's just a plain note program. Fast and easy. That's why I like it. But I can have the content sych to google docs for backup purpose. The sych is two ways too.. which means, whatever doc created under that particular folder in google docs, it will be sycn to your device.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    I'ts nothing like google docs. There is no formatting. It's just a plain note program. Fast and easy. That's why I like it. But I can have the content sych to google docs for backup purpose. The sych is two ways too.. which means, whatever doc created under that particular folder in google docs, it will be sycn to your device.
    OK. Thanks for the response. They looked almost the same to me at first glance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links