Can you take 'notes' in Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Can you take 'notes' in Nexus One? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; In my Blackberry, there was a function that allowed me to take random notes, e.g., a good restaurant, good wine, etc., and to then categorize ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you take 'notes' in Nexus One?

Can you take 'notes' in Nexus One?

In my Blackberry, there was a function that allowed me to take random notes, e.g., a good restaurant, good wine, etc., and to then categorize them into folders within the 'notes' app. Can I do something like that in the Nexus 1? It isn't obvious that there is anyplace to do so. Or is there some 'app' that I have to get?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use Note Everything found in the Market.

It's free for basic version & a couple bucks for pro which includes checklists, advanced storage, etc. The checklists are terrific for shopping!

One of the first applications I got for my Nexus was "Notes" from the Marketplace. It allows you to create and sort notes, search them, export them to a text file on the SD card, sort them by date or alpha, and back them up to a file on the SD card. It's very easy to use.

There are several note type apps in the MarketPlace, if this one doesn't quite fit your needs.

I tried Notes at first but switched to Note Everything. It has more/better features.

I use Evernote.

A wealth of knowledge! Thanks to all ... I knew that there had to be a way. I shall check out the options you have given me.

I use AK Note free from the Market. The important aspect for me is the ability to email or store files in SD card. Email function is good so I can keep backups.

I use Evernote. Notes are in the cloud when working from phone, but files are on computer if you load the software on one. I have EN on my PC at work and Mac at home as well as my phone. No matter where I make a note, it gets updated on all 3 machines. Also has photo and web clipping capability.

Just search in the market and found another app

gDocs Notepad for Google Docs

It works well so far... I will sych all notes to google docs to a specified folder. I really like it this way that I can edit the note either at desktop using google docs, or with this app.

This program doesn't have much customization.. for example, I found the font is a little bit too big.. but no way to change it.

I'm ditching AK Note now!

Try Evernote (Welcome to your notable world | Evernote Corporation). Does everything gDocs notepad does and lets you do some adjustments to font size and color and it's free (up to 40MB of uploads a month). Also let's you create tags to organize notes and notes can have multiple tags like in Gmail. If you don't load up on images in your notes, you'll never exceed that. As an example, I have 110 notes with web clippings mixed in and am only using 2MB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links