Awake Time

This is a discussion on Awake Time within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So I just got my AT&T Nexus One and started reading about awake time and how it affects battery life. So I went to Settings>About ...

Thread: Awake Time

Awake Time

So I just got my AT&T Nexus One and started reading about awake time and how it affects battery life. So I went to Settings>About phone>Status and scrolled to the bottom but I don't see awake time there! All I see is Up Time and nowhere else is Awake Time. Does the phone need to be on for a certain amount of time before Awake Time shows up or what? Am I missing something here? Please help. Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Dial *#*#4636#*#*

Goto 'battery history'.

Look at the 'Running' figure. The lower it is, the more your phone has been sleeping. Tap it for an actual time figure.

If you change the top drop down box to 'Partial Wake Usage' you can see which apps keep the phone awake.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Dial *#*#4636#*#*

Goto 'battery history'.

Look at the 'Running' figure. The lower it is, the more your phone has been sleeping. Tap it for an actual time figure.

If you change the top drop down box to 'Partial Wake Usage' you can see which apps keep the phone awake.
    Wow! Thanks for that advice! I haven't seen that listed on any of the forums I've seen about this. Lots of information in there. But I still have to wonder why I don't see the awake time listed in my settings menu. (But don't get my wrong, that trick is sweet) Any ideas?

App: Spare Parts
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelagster View Post
    But I still have to wonder why I don't see the awake time listed in my settings menu. (But don't get my wrong, that trick is sweet) Any ideas?
    Because it isn't there. It never has been.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links